Chapter 15

Taurtis POV

"Okay thats the plan "i said "aww Taurtis thats sooo romantic you really love sam so much"okami said as she smiled at me "yeah his my true love ill do what ever it takes to be with him"i said then i heard awwws i looked at them with a 'really?' face.

They laughed "anyways since tomorrow is prom lets go shopping for suits for prom"j said "yeah" grian agreed with j "okay" i said.we wave goodbye to rowan and okami and went to the shop.

~skip time~

Once we made it i see alot of our friends buying dresses and suits for prom tomorrow.

"Hey guys look!"grian yelled at us we ran towards him "what?"j asked "what do you Think of this suit?"grian asked as he grabbed a suit with a green tie "it looks great"j said as he smiled "hmm? Oh look"grian said and grabbed a suit with a light green tie "do you like this j?" he asked "yeah it looks good"he said as he grabbed it.

I saw a suit with a blue tie my favorite color (i think thats his favorite color i dont know ._. ) i grabbed it and looked at j and grian "hey guys does it look good on me?"i asked them they looked at me for like a few seconds "yeah it looks good and also do we pay sam one?" j asked "yeah hmm? What about this one"i grabbed a suit with a red tie and a hat it kinda look cute "i like this one and it comes with a hat....i think sam will look cute on this"i said as a blush "yeah your right anyways lets try on the suit so we can know if they fit"grian said me and j nodded.

We went to the changing room and i put on the suit and the tie.i walked out of the changing room and saw grian and j standing there with there suits on "you guys look great"i said "you too taurtis i bet sam is going to blush red hehehe"j said.

I went back in the changing room and got out of the suit and tie,and put on my clothes i walked out and saw j and grian getting ready to pay i walked towards them i gave them my suit and sam's suit to pay.

~~~~

I hate prom just saying...

Bye mates!