Chapter 22

~skip 9 months because am fucking lazy~

Taurtis POV

  We are in the hospital sam is giving birth to our twins (yes twins yay)
Every one is with us even dom wow anyways i been walking back and fourth "taurtis calm down just sit down"okami said "i cant my sam is giving birth i can i be calm"i said "just sit down and beath in and out" grian said "okay fine" i sat down and breath in and out for like 3 times.i heard sam yelled and crying becuase of pain but then i heard a baby crying i smiled then another one.

Then i saw the doctor come to me "congratulations your baby girls are born and they are healthy "the doctor said "can i see sam please?" "yes you can and we are cleaning your babys then giving them back to you just wait with sam"he said as he toke off his golves i nodded and then he lead me to sam's room and walked in and saw sam on his bed breathing heavily and sweating like crazy "taurtis...." he said "hey sammy how are you feeling?" i asked "i feel pain"he said as tears roll down his cheek"aww its okay sam its all over now and we are parents now"i said as i smiled he smiled i saw everyone came in "hey sam are you okay?" okami asked sam "am fine just tired"he said.

Then i saw the doctor come in holding two baby girls he came towards me and sam and gave us our babys i had one and sam had the other one.

"What are you guys going to name them?" grian asked "hmm? Taurissa and samantha"sam and i said "awww i like it" j said i looked at Samantha on my arms and kiss her forehead and taurissa too "oh and one more thing"the doctor said who come out of nowhere "yes?" "one of them haves ice powers so be careful " me and sam looked at eachother and smiled "okay" me and sam said at the sametime.

~few days later~ (i know am lazy xD)

Sam POV

I was so happy that i have my two little angels with me and my taury.
I saw with taurissa and samantha who were sleeping like a rock and i saw taurtis sleeping too wow am the only one awake welp i went down stairs and sat on the couch to watch tv then i saw someone i never thought i will see....

To be continued.....

~~~~
Okay i know that taurissa and samantha ataurti and taurtis names when they were girl but i use them in there two girls so yeah....DEAL WITH IT!

And book 3 is coming soon hehehe

Byeee mates!!