Chapter 11

J POV

"SAM!" wait...i know that voice its taurtis "oh no its taurtis" grian said "sam stay here we are going to talk to taurtis"i said sam nodded.We walked out of his room and we heard the door close and heard a .click. "Welp he locked the door"grian said "yeah lets just talk to taurtis"i said Grian nodded we went down stairs and saw Taurtis standing there looking at us "well well what do we have here the cheating boyfriend of my best friend"grian said "i didnt cheat on sam"taurtis said "then why did you make out with jason in the restroom huh?" i asked.

"Because jason made me and i may have a little crush on him....." he said "okay first how did he made you and second YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM?!" grian yelled "well i use to have a crush on him and he said if i didnt kiss him his was going to do something to sam"he said as he look down "i don't believe you"i said "what why not?! You have to believe me"he said " then proof it"grian said "i...cant proof it but you can ask jason his evil"taurtis said "fine we will talk to him and ask him if he made you kiss him"i said "okay can i see sam please?" he asked us "no you cant...YOU HURT HIM SO MUCH HIS IN HIS ROOM CRYING AND ALSO HE LOCKED HIS DOOR!"grian yelled and of the looks of it he wanted to hurt taurtis or even punch him "okay i think grian needs to clam down...and taurtis just go to your room..we can talk about this at school tomorrow"i said he nodded and went to his room.

"J am scared...what if they dont go back together...and they are enemys to eachother,and jason i dont know about him...am just scared and worried"grian said as he looked out of the window.I went hugged him "love we are going to fix this together..dont worry and saurtis is for life" i said and i kissed grian on his forehead he smiled "your cute when you smile "i said as he blush i giggled. (AM DYING OF CUTENESS RIGHT NOW X-X)

Sam POV

I was crying...how could taurtis do that to me...i knew something was up......does he love jason?.....i was thinking about things...then a question i ever thought was.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did he just use me?.....

~~
................................

R . I . P

ME BY CUTENESS AND MADNESS

XD