Ch.2 Ice trail

Crystal continued down the street until she entered the town of Storybrooke, since it was still dark, the streets were empty of cars and people. Crystal made her way to the middle of the street where she gazed around at the strange place she was in. Still not knowing where she was and how to get home, she started to get nervous as she clenched her fists to prevent her snow magic from bursting.

But when she turned her head, she spotted something inside of a building called 'Mr Gold's Antique Shop', she went to it and looked through the window to see that resting in a jewelry box on a table was a snowflake necklace, and soon she realized that it was hers. But as she was wondering how it got here, she suddenly heard the sound of engines as she turned and saw a car coming down the street. Scared and not wanting to freeze anything again, Crystal quickly ran and hid behind the building as the car drove pass her.

Even though it was gone, Crystal still didn't feel safe. She felt scared, she didn't where she was and how to get home. She was all alone, and as she started to shed some tears, snow started to fall around her, she tried to control it, but since she was too scared to do anything, she let the snow fall.

________

The next day, after school was over at Storybrooke High, Elena Jensen, also known as Raven Queen, daughter of the Evil Queen made her way out the door and outside the front yard. But just as she was heading to her car, a girl with long blonde hair stopped her.

"Hey Elena" she smiled.

"Oh hey Olivia" Elena smiled back.

Olivia Morgan was the girl's name, but her real name was Apple White, daughter of Snow White.

"Hey do you wanna go to the 'Wonder diner' today?" she asked "I heard it's haft off on all lattes."

"Really?" Elena said surprised.

"Yep" Olivia smiled "And while we're there, can you help me with my homework?"

"Well that depends on the subject."

"English."

"Sure I'll give it a try."

Since the diner wasn't too far, the girls decided to walk to the diner. But just as they arrived, they almost bumped into a guy with stubborn brown hair and black rimed glasses that blocked his blue eyes.

"Oh" they all surprised.

But when Elena saw him, a smile spread across her face. She knew him as Terrence Kenneth, who was really Dexter Charming, son of King Charming. The two used to be in a complicated relationship since they had feelings for each others, but now their feelings were stronger ever since they shared a kiss.

"Oh, hey Elena" he smiled.

"Hi Terrence" she smiled in a flirty way.

"Well I'll leave you two alone" Olivia said with a sneaky smile as she went into the diner.

"So uh, how you been?" Terrence asked.

"Good" Elena said "You?"

"Good. So are you here for the haft off lattes?"

"I am actually, Olivia and I were going to get some while we're doing our homework. Wanna join us?"

"Uh, wont I get in the way of your homework?"

"It's fine, if I don't finish it, I'll do it at home."

"Well then, sure I would love to join you."

But just before they could go in, a shout was suddenly heard.

"We're under attack!" Kendell screamed as he and his band mates ran up to them "We're under attack!"

"Kendell what's wrong?" Elena asked.

"Last night we were driving down the road in the woods" he explained "And then something blasted us with magic! My whole car is completely froze, we woke up in a meat locker. Who the hell has that kind of magic?"

But when Elena looked behind him, she spotted something on the ground.

"Probably whoever made that" she pointed to an ice trail on the sidewalk.

Just then Olivia came out from the diner.

"Hey what's going on?" she asked "Why aren't you guys coming in?"

"Because I have to follow whoever made this ice trail" Elena said "Anyone want to come?"

"I'll come" Terrence offered.

"Uh, why are you gonna follow the ice trail?" Olivia asked.

"Cause some snow being attacked Kendell and his friends last night" Elena said "And we're gonna find out who or what it is."

(After curse) Snow poured down her room as Crystal sat on her bed with a sad look on her face as she looked at a photo of herself with Briar and Ashlynn. She then turned to her wall and looked at all the pictures of her friends, the friends that are now gone. When the Evil Queen's curse happened, everyone at Ever After High suddenly vanished, but since the curse didn't reach the sky where Crystal lived, she stayed behind.

But now she was alone, all of her friends were gone. She then looked at the photo in her hand as a tear fell onto it. Her heart ached with pain as she let more tears pour out. She then pressed the photo against her chest as she held onto it as she continued to cry. But as she was doing so, her door opened as her parents walked in.

"Crystal" the Snow Queen said.

Crystal gave a sniff as her parents went up to her.

"Oh, you poor dear" the queen said sadly as they sat beside her and wrapped their arms around her.

"I know this is really painful for you" the king said as they pulled away.

"Why did she have to do this?" Crystal sniffed "Take all of my friends away, take everyone away. Why? Why does she have to be so cruel?"

"We don't know" the queen said "But that's who she is, she's the Evil Queen."

Crystal then continued to cry as her parents hugged her again.

"If only there was a way to bring them back" she sniffed "There's has to be something."

But at that point, the king got an idea as they pulled away.

"Then why don't you ask Old Man Winter?" he suggested.

"What?" she said.

"Well I mean he is the wisest man of winter, maybe he'll know something."

Crystal then gave a sigh "I guess I'll ask him, but if he doesn't know, then I don't know what I'm gonna do."