Ch.32 Familiar world

(Flashback) It's been months since Crystal and Jackson became a couple, and the two felt that their relationship was getting serious. And one day, Crystal was sitting on her bay window when Jackson tapped on her window as she let him in.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Hey" she smiled back.

"How are you doing?"

"Fine I guess, I'm actually a bit bored."

"Why don't you play ice hockey with your parents?"

"I did already, but now I gotta find something else to do."

"Well, maybe we can do something later."

"Why not now?"

"Because, I need to talk to you about something."

At that point Crystal's eyes widen.

"And if you're wondering" he put in "No I am not breaking up with you."

"Oh" she sighed in relief.

"But it is about our relationship, so we've been together for many months now right?"

"Yeah."

"And that's great so far, and I just want you to know that ever since we met, you would always put a smile on my face. And when you got older and I realized that I had feelings for you, I knew you had to know, and I never regret asking you out."

Crystal gave a smile as she felt her heart flutter.

"And here we are now" he continued "And because of this, I wanted to give you something special."

He then pulled out a small box and handed it to Crystal. Wondering what it was, Crystal opened the box to reveal a snowflake ring. Crystal gave a small gasp as she pulled out the ring and saw that it was attached to a chain.

 Crystal gave a small gasp as she pulled out the ring and saw that it was attached to a chain

"Oh my God" she gasped "Wait you're not proposing are you?"

Jackson gave a chuckle "Don't worry I'm not, it's actually a promise ring."

"What?" she said surprised.

"I promise that as long as we're together, I will never fall for another girl."

"Aww" she smiled as she felt her heart warm up "I would give you a promise ring too but I don't have one right now, but I do promise that as long as we're together, I will never fall for another guy."

Jackson gave a smile as Crystal took the ring off the chain and slid it on her ring finger.

"It's so beautiful" she smiled "I can even pretend that I'm engaged to you."

Jackson gave a chuckle as he admired how cute she was acting.

"And thank you Jack" she said "I love you so much."