Ch.33 Jillian

"Oh my gosh Jillian it really is you" Olivia gasped.

"Yeah but" Jillian said as she got up "Is it really you guys?"

"Yes it's me Raven" Elena said.

"And Apple" Olivia added.

"Oh my God" Jillian gasped "You guys are really here."

"But why did you run away from us?" Elena asked.

"Well, when I saw you, I couldn't tell if it was really you guys or not, so I had to get a closer look. But when you saw me, I kinda panicked and ran. Sorry about that, I just can't believe you guys are really here, I thought you and everyone else was gone for good."

"Well we're not really gone" Olivia said "We're in a different world."

"The real world" Elena put in.

"The real world?" Jillian said.

"It's kind of complicated, but everyone is okay."

"Although we're still trying to find a way to get here" Olivia said.

"But, how did you guys get here?"

"Well we got by accident" Elena said "We used this magic blue bean to transport a Wraith away from our town, but I got sucked in and Olivia followed."

"Wait a minute" Jillian's eyes widen "Did you say magic blue bean?"

"Yeah, do you know about it?"

"Yeah but, I don't understand, the blue bean was in the other world?"

"Yes it was in a shop."

"There were 3 of them but one of them was already used and the other one is missing" Olivia put in "But we used the last one to get rid of the Wraith but then the next thing we knew we're here."

"So that's where the other bean went" Jillian said surprised.

"Jillian what do you know about the magic blue beans?" Elena asked.

"I used to own them."

"You did?" they gasped.

"All 3 of them, my father gave them to me. I gave one of them to this guy who needed it to help himself and his father, and another one was stolen from me by the giant who now has it in his castle, and the last one just disappeared and I was never able to find it."

"That must of been the one we used" Olivia said.

"Then that means there's only one left" Jillian said surprised.

"Wait a minute" Elena's eyes widen "You know what this means? We can use the last bean to get us back to Storybrooke."

"What?" they gasped.

"I know we're home and all, but we gotta get everyone else."

"But how we gonna get everyone here if we use the last bean to go back?" Olivia asked.

At that point Elena hesitated "Oh dammit."

"Well even if you are here" Jillian said "You can't really go back home, like your real home."

"What do you mean?" Olivia asked.

Jillian gave a sad sigh "After the Evil Queen's curse happened, all of Ever After has been blocked from the rest of the fairytale world."

"What?"

"We're pretty much trapped inside of Ever After, we can't leave this place cause it's been blocked."

"Wait" Olivia's eyes widen "Even blocked from my castle?"

"Blocked from everything around, so I'm sorry Apple, but I'm afraid you can't see your family."

Olivia gave a small gasp as she felt her heart break.

"I'm sorry" Jillian said sadly.

"Oh man" Olivia said sadly "When we discovered we were back home, I thought I could see my parents again."

"Well I'm afraid you can't, sorry."

Olivia then gave a sad sigh as she felt her eyes water.

"Hold on" Elena said as she turned to Jillian "How come you weren't cursed? How did you stay behind?"

"It must be because I was up in the sky with the giants when the curse happened, and the curse didn't reach us."

"Is there anyone else we know that stayed behind?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen anyone else from Ever After here."

"Okay then, even though we can't get everyone here, I still think we should find that last blue bean and use it to get back to Storybrooke."

"Uh, are you sure about that?" Olivia said with a nervous look "I mean it's in the giant's castle."

"Don't worry" Jillian said "I'll help, although we gotta be careful, the giant's castle is filled with booby traps. I know because the last time I tried to get the blue bean, I nearly got crushed by a boulder."

"You really want to help us get the blue bean?" Elena asked.

"I know it's the last one, but you guys can't stay here cause it's still cursed, and I can help get you back to Storybrooke."

"Well, thank you Jillian."

________

Back in Storybrooke, Brooke along with Scott and Terrence went into Mr. Gold's shop.

"Let me guess" Mr. Gold said "The bean didn't work?"

"Oh the bean worked" Brooke said "But it also dragged down Elena and Olivia followed."

"Well that's not good."

"And we need a way to bring them back."

"Well I'm sorry deary, but I'm afraid I don't have anything that can bring them back."

"Well then do you at least have something that can tell us where they are?"

"Well since you mentioned it" he said as he went to a drawer and pulled out a crystal ball and placed it on the counter "This crystal ball can show you where they are, but it needs an item of one of the girls in order to locate them."

"What about this?" Terrence pulled out a pair of earbuds "Elena left these at my house and I was going to return it to her today."

"That can work" Mr. Gold said as Terrence placed the earbuds next to the crystal ball "Alright let's see here."

He then waved his hand over the crystal ball as it began to fill up with purple smoke, and when the smoke faded away, everyone could see an image of Elena and Olivia walking in the woods.

"There they are" Scott gasped.

"But where are they?" Terrence asked.

"Wait a minute" Brooke eyes widen "Is that Jillian?"

"What?" they said as they looked at saw that Jillian was with them.

"Whoa it is her" Scott gasped.

"I remember that Jillian wasn't at Ever After when the curse happened" Brooke said "That means Olivia and Elena are at Ever After!"

"What?" they gasped.

"I can't believe this" Brooke gasped "They transported to the fairytale world!"

Everyone stood there with shock as they continued to look at the crystal ball.

"But the question remains" Scott said "How can we get them back?"