Ch.5 Trouble twins

After the sudden wall growth, Elena and Crystal got up after being knocked down as Elena rubbed her forehead where there was a bruise.

"Okay" she turned to Crystal "Can you tell me what this is all about?"

"I'm sorry" Crystal said with a guilty look "It just happens, I can't always control my powers."

"Who are you anyway? And how did you get here?"

Crystal gave a nervous look as she sighed.

"My name is Crystal Winter" she said "And I don't exactly know how I got here, all I know is that I was trapped in an urn and I was able to escape and I found myself here."

"Wait a minute" Elena said surprised "Did you say your name was Crystal Winter?"

"Yeah."

"As in, the daughter of the Snow King and Queen?"

"How do you know me?"

"Well I'm not sure if you remember me, but it's me, Raven Queen, from Ever After High."

"Raven?" Crystal gasped.

"Yeah."

"But, how is this possible?" Crystal asked with shock.

"Have you heard of my mother's curse on Ever After?"

"Yeah her curse didn't reach my place, and you guys just disappeared."

"That's because we were transported here, in this town called Storybrooke Maine."

"And where exactly is that on map?"

"Well, the real world."

"The real world?"

"It's kind of complicated."

"So you're telling me that everyone at Ever After is now here?"

"Pretty much."

"Then that mean all my friends must be here" Crystal gasped.

"Well we can't really see them while we're in here, so can you, take this down please?"

"I uh-" she said nervously "I can't, I don't know how."

"What do you mean you don't know how?"

"I mean I haven't always been good at controlling my powers with my hands, it's always been easier with my wand, which I don't have with me."

Outside the wall, Aidan and Terrence kept calling Elena's name as they tried to break away the snow pieces.

"Terrence" Aidan said as they stopped "It's no use, we can't get her out."

"There has to be a way" Terrence said with a worried look "You could freeze in there!"

"Well try calling her to see if she's okay."

So Terrence pulled out his phone and started to call Elena. And inside the wall, Elena's phone started to ring as she pulled it out and answered it.

"Terrence" she said.

"Elena" he gasped "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, but uh, I'm in here with Crystal Winter, do you remember her?"

"Crystal?" he gasped.

"Yeah somehow she got here and she created this wall, but apparently she can't put it down cause she doesn't have her wand."