Ch.51 The storybook

The next day after school, Crystal along with Noelle, Macy, and Julie went to the Storybrooke thrift store 'The Midnight Rule' where the owner came up to them.

"Hey guys" she smiled.

"Hi Danielle" Macy smiled.

Danielle Weston was her name, but her real name was Farrah Goodfairy, daughter of the Fairy Godmother.

"Crystal" Danielle smiled "I never got a chance to say hi."

"Well hi" Crystal smiled.

"Hi Noelle" Danielle smiled.

"Hey" Noelle smiled who was in her Storybrooke form.

"So what can I help you guys with?"

"Well" Crystal said "Since I'm gonna be staying here, I figured that I should changed my look to blend in with everyone."

"And we were wondering if you can do the honors" Julie added "I mean you still have the Blue Fairy's wand right?"

"I do" Danielle said "But it would be nice if I can have my actually wand wherever it is."

"Probably in Mr. Gold's shop" Macy said "I mean you can pretty much find anything there."

"Okay I'll look later, but the Blue Fairy's wand-" she went to a counter and opened a cabinet and pulled out a blue wand "Is right here."

"And you're able to use that?" Crystal said.

"Apparently I can, since this wand is mainly for fairies who do light magic. Now let's see what I can do with you."

And with that she waved the wand over Crystal and let the magic transform her, soon her looks had changed, she now has blonde hair, her blue skin tone was gone, and she was now wearing new clothes. Everyone gasped with amusement at her new appearance.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Beautiful" Macy smiled "Well I mean you've always looked beautiful, but uh, you look good."

"Here" Danielle handed Crystal a mirror as she looked at her new self.

"Wow" Crystal gasped "I look like everyone else."

"You like it?" Danielle asked.

"Yes" she smiled "Thank you."

"No problem" she smiled back.

"Well then" Julie smiled "Now why don't we all get something to eat and let everyone see your new look?"

"I'm in" Crystal smiled.

"Thanks again" Macy said to Danielle.

"You're welcome" Danielle smiled as they left the thrift store.

"Well now that you're staying here" Macy said "We gotta help get enrolled at school."

"Although some of the classes are not like at Ever After" Julie put in.

"That's okay" Crystal said "I still gotta get used to everything."

But when they turned around a corner, they almost bumped into a guy who was on his phone.

"Wait" Crystal's eyes widen when she saw him "Cory?"

"Crystal?" he said surprised.

"Oh my God I can't believe it" she smiled as they went into a hug.

"Uh, Crystal who is this?" Noelle asked.

"Oh" Crystal said as they pulled away "Noelle this is Cory, we used to talk back home, after the whole accident and stuff."