Dinner

~dinner~
I enter my nans house and look around and find some more supplies. I see my bank statements 'HOLY CRAP IM RICH!' I shout to my wolf. It turns out every birthday up until I wan 10 my mum put in 100 thousand and on top of that my nan put in 1 thousand every 2 years, and then there is my college fund and car fund and then the money I saved up over he years which is over £980.
I am bloody rich.
So I grab my credit card and other stuff and hop in he shower to look nice for dinner. I decide on a knee length skirt with a white ruffled blouse and my hair in a tight bun. I choose some small kitten heels to finish the look.
I hear a knock at the front door and I run down to the Alpha and my mate in the hallway.
"Ahh, beautiful Scarlett my white wolf, won't you join me?" he asks smirking.
"Well Liam, I guess you haven't told your father have you?" I ask looking at Liam who looks seriously worried.
Liam looks at his father and then gulps. "Dad, she is the new Alpha female of the new rogue pack and is protected at all times," he squeaks to his dad. His father looked up at me and his smile disappears. "Ohh really well that is new, but I hope you know I will not give up until you are at my sons side and in my pack?" he retaliates making me snarl in his direction bearing my white canines.
They both flinch which make me very pleased "now my dear mate and rival I seem to have pack business to attend" I say pushing past the alpha and walking out of the door.

Liam's POV
That was amazing my mate truly is worthy.
'Son we need to get that white wolf on our side'
'Dad she isn't interested she is stronger than me and we are one of the strongest packs ever!'
'It doesn't matter son her beauty and her genes will make a fine addition to my family line, just think of her bearing your pups pure white and black pups'
'Dad it sounds like you want her more than mum?'
My dad didn't do anything to defend her honour he just walked away making me give a growl of anger in my fathers direction. 'mine our mate not his' my wolf snapped making me smile at my wolfs boldness towards a strong alpha.
"Valerie thank you for inviting me and my father over for dinner I would have loved to of asked you if Scarlett could move into the pack house but it seems she has one of her own " I say to Scarlett's nan who just smiles politely and bows down to me. she knows my fete and if I end up with my mate or not I wish I could just ask but I can't I really need to earn it!
I step outside the house and look around it is magnificent place for an elders house. my mind kept on getting occupied by a certain white minx that makes me smile to just think about her. 'sir the rouge territory is expanding' conner tells me though the mind link. seems like my mate is one busy alpha.

Scarlett's POV
I am laying my clothes out on my queen size bed and arranging them into my closet.
Knock
Knock
My head snaps up to the door and my beta enters "what up Luke?" I ask walking toward him. Luke closes the door and bows in front "well is being rogue would ask permission if some of Us can enter the streets and get a little drunk?" asked like making me laugh. "Luke you can go outside anytime you want but remember the rules apply' Ok?" I state making Luke smile and leave. I return back to my clothing as my wolf whines 'Run! run run!' she repeats making me have a major migraine. 'ok we will go for a run but why the hell couldn't you wait a little while?' I wanted an answer but she never did answer so I left.
It was 11pm and it was beautiful, I shifted into my white wolf and took off running all around my territory and around the borders weaving in and out of the lines of my border making me and my wolf feel at peace. I decided to let my wolf take control for a while and she ran fast to an alluring scent that I am getting use too.