Just one

::Scarlett's POV::

A kiss, a single innocent kiss. A small touch of the lips and then a parting.
Could our kiss be like that? No!
Within the moment desire unraveled and traveled throughout my body, it ignited the fire in my veins and traveled to my heart and hands.
It was my wolf, literally begging for her mate.
His kisses I travelled all the way down to my neck, licking over and slightly nibbling my erratic pulse. It was rather pleasurable. I moaned lowly and moved my head to the side giving him a better access to my neck, I was allowing him to mark me.

That was when I felt his canines sink into my flesh, easily sending odd sensations into my body. I closed my eyes and awaited the pain. Hoping that it would only be minor, I didn't want it to hurt.
But luck was on my side as a different feeling took over my body. Sparks erupted from every pore and I felt like fireworks went off in my body. It was like having your first sip of hot chocolate, or the first gulp of coffee on a early morning.
It was pure ecstasy, binding me to him. Sealing my fete and my life in my mates hands. It just made me wish that I could spend with him.
And for me to help him, I had to tell him. How would I do that?
When he pulled out he licked his lips slowly and was about to kiss me again when I fell the ground-

'Alpha!' Is all I heard through the mind link with my pack, it was only then that I realised it was around seven in the morning. I had been kissing and making out with Liam for an hour? Hmm.

Liam seemed to figure out that I was talking to my pack so he settled for kissing up and down my arms and shoulders.

::Liam's POV::

My hormonal crazed wolf was actually purring at the mark on our mates neck, I was amazed and transfixed watching it as swirls and patterns developed in gold on her neck. It wasn't right, most of the marks that wolves acquired where usually black or at least silver. But no! I wonder why?

I continued kissing up her neck and on her shoulders. My mind filled with lustful thoughts. All I wanted to do was take her to bed and mate her. But no.
Her pack had to contact her when we where so close, we could combine the packs.
I had already figured out that some of my pack member where mated to hers. It was most likely that they where ordered not to go after them. But now this I was the alpha. I order them to go for it, after all, if I didn't have my mate at my side. I don't know what I would do. I can't lose her..

::sorry it's a little short::