Time to find out

::Scarlett's POV::

This time when I woke up I immediately recognised the place. Dark and drab, just what I remember. This time though the room looked darker, dustier and slightly scarier.
My vision must've been playing pranks on me, I shouldn't be able to see this much. Slowly sitting up I winced when I heard the sound of chains moving. My head shot to the corner where my mum sat looking at me amazed, why?

She looked like she had aged ten years, she had fresh cuts on her body. All still new and slightly leaking, it was clear they where made with a silver knife. I was starting to shake in anger, blood lust flooding through my veins, wake ing my senses and making me place my hands behind my head. I nearly screamed out loud begging for the pain to stop. But I would never give my step mother the satisfaction of seeing em in pain, she would NOT see.

Instead I opted for allowing the change to take over my body, I let my spine crack and redirect itself, then my nose got longer and the ability to speak was like a chore. I couldn't form a coherent word that anyone would be able to decipher.
My tail bone grew longer and furrier, golden fur spurting from each and every angle. My legs cracked and formed in front of me. I knew I should've been crying and begging for it to stop, but I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to scream or beg for help. I felt like I had too much pride.

Once all of the pain was over I realised that my other was looking at me, her face held awe and she was bowing her head to me. I could feel the power change in the air, the play on the air and the feeling of power.
Was that really a dream? Did it really happen?

At that moment the door opened and my step mum walked in. Only one way to find out...

::::::SORRY ITS SHORT, IT WAS A FILLER CHAPTER. I WILL HOPEFULLY UPDATE LATER :D read and comment xx:::::::