With you

::Liam's POV::

I'm not going to lie, what my mate just did was freaking hot as hell. she put that slut Tina in her place, and fit showed her who's boss. but then when I caught onto what my mate was saying, it almost broke my heart in two.

'-Yes I am going under you and taking your orders for a reason, I am doing this because I HAVE to! NOT because you ordered me too'

Tina was Ordering her around. And that there is unforgivable, but that there is not what did amaze me. the power and strength that leaked out of her, even I wanted to bow down to her. it wasn't right, she may be a white wolf and that is rare, but not as rare when I see the pack members surrounding the house bowing too.
"Scarlett" I whisper hoping that she will acknowledge me. she looked up and a strange emotion crossed her. It looked like pain and sadness, her emotions ran through me too. it felt like I wanted to curl up and die, to hide away and never show my face again. but which saddened me the most was the feeling of devotion and the sadness of love. I wanted to cry.

"Liam" she whispered and stepped back. tears fell down her face as she looked at me, using her whole hand she covered her mouth. sobs shook her body and she looked away, trying to get away.

Oh no! she ain't getting Away. stalking forward I grabbed hold of her wrist and jerked her forward, she had no choice but to look at me. those beautiful eyes met mine, though with tears streaming down her red cheeks.
" Your not running from this my love, you are going to tell me what is going on RIGHT NOW!" I ordered trying to put all my alpha voice on her, she shrunk back and looks away. she was quiet.
The entire house was quiet as everyone listened, wanting to know what was happening with their alpha and Luna. this had clearly never happened before. and it broke my heart in two watching this. I knew my alpha order would not even move her, she didn't even flinch nor whimper not, not like everyone did surrounding us.
After a few more moments of the deafening quietness she looked up and met my gave and said the words that changed my life-
"I can't be here and I can't be with you"....