The true mate

::Tina's POV::

Opening my eyes I quickly scrambled out of the bed, grabbing each and every piece of discarded clothing. I didn't mean to sleep with my real mate. I mean, we both want other things. But MY real mate wants Scarlett while I want Liam. My mate is not a omega, while Liam is actually a alpha and way more attractive, but he also wants Scarlett.
So me and my real mate hook up from time to time, I believe it keeps me busy.
Also I believe that little bitch Scarlett mated last night. I felt the connection re-bound itself last night, she mated with MY Liam and then marked him. I'm alright with that, after all I did allow her to. It does mean me getting a bigger pack, oh. And I can't with for it too... It's simple really. As soon as the birch is out of the picture I will be able to provide a shoulder to cry on for Liam. And then sooner he'll be eating out the palm of my hand, and if he's lucky. I'll eventually let him mate me too..

Meanwhile my real mate will be with Scarlett, when I get the power I will have to get a power play with Scarlett the rest is obvious, to order a mating between him and her.
But I believe there is a slight problem. It's a harder one to solve than any other thing. I can't provide a heir for Liam.
After a little research and following I have Learnt that Jane "Scarlett's step mother" mated with her real mate before Sean smith. Then Sean mated with Scarlett's real mother and produced Scarlett.
I think the smarter part is Jane using her power to use Sean. After she had that with her real mate she was able to mate with Sean. Rather genius, unfortunately I'm not what Jane is.
is that's another help with Scarlett... If only she knew....

::SORRY ITS SHORT, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE A LITTLE MORE SOON::