What in the world?

::Scarlett's POV::

Warmth, a loving caress of it. I felt at peace and though I was actually rather sad. I wasn't just sad actually, I was heartbroken.
But yet I could tell I was in his arms, his manly musk entering my nose and warming up my insides.
I snuggled closer and took a deep breath before allowing myself to drift further until-
"LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO SPREAD YOUR LEGS FOR ANYONE ELSE" I heard my mate roar.

I stayed quiet and made it look like I was just stirring when I heard the faint clicks of cheap heels down the stairs.
Then I opened my eyes and met my mates eyes filled with love and adoration for me. I was surprised that only a few weeks ago he thought that I would be the latest pack slut.
He didn't think I could hear him, that was a bad assumption. I've always had the best hearing, and that was the reason I pushed him away. That and I was afraid of my own heart being stomped on.

"Scar, are you alright?" He asked his voice sending the delicious tingles down my spine, I shakily nodded and looked away, breaking the tension of the contact we had. I didn't want to mate yet, I was scared.
Not to mention a virgin. Yep a 18 year old virgin, that only comes once in a blue moon, and Is rather rare.
Especially with sluts like Tina walking around all of the time. They may as well have a rota for their men, or maybe just lie on their backs all day and have men line up outside of the door.
Not that they would get much money anyway, they barely had any figure- GOD! Now I'm getting worked up over the sluts.

Then I decided to answer my mate by escaping his arms, tentatively I placed myself on his bed and stretched out. It is rather late and I know that much. Looking a the clock on the wall I noticed the time: 4:34am. Wow

I laid down and motioned for Liam to do the same, that slut must've waited here for a long time before Liam actually did show up, and with me in his hold.
I suppose tomorrow I will have to escape and go see my pack, they must be worried...

They where my last thoughts before I drifted off into sleep.

-dreaming-
A battlefield, the wolves and fae on one side. And on the other stood vampires and horrible demons. All of their fangs poking out and blood pouring out of their lips. The sight was vile.

In front of the entire field stood a black and amber wolf, she was almost fully black with a amber tail and paws. Her snout was half amber and her eyes. They where Amber too, but a more intense and dark look.

She threw her wolf head up and howled into the night, her howl bounced all over the cliffs of the field and the walls. And Immediately every fae and wolf stood to attention. She growled and advanced forward, stalking.
But yet no other wolves followed her.

But that's when she met up with the leader of the other side.
He grinned showing off his razor fangs as he said only one sentence.
"Surrender or die" it was a decision a problem and more it was a-
-dream over-

I woke up sweating and in pain. What was that?

::THANKYOU jessico650::