The heir with the right genes

::Scarlett's POV::

When my entire perspective on the world came back into focus I was able to remember what the moon goddess had said, I was her heir?
I didn't get it, me?!
Her heir, I was the next moon goddess?
I bolted up right and immediately regretted it a few moments later, the world was out of focus and all woozy, I felt like I had drank lots and lots of beer. I knew I hadn't.
I then realised that I was still in the bright place, I hadn't shifted nor moved from the space I had fallen. Instead I was floating. Literally floating above the ground.

"So your awake now, are you?" The same melodious voice spoke up, it was a little harsher but that was most likely as I think she just gave me her powers.
I looked at the moon. Goddess, she was losing the power lime look. She no longer looked like the most powerful person ever, she looked a little smaller and less important. I didn't mind personally because now I felt amazing.

"Yes and pleas explain, I just don't get it. How am I your heir?" I asked standing up gracefully, I had a certain grace to me now. I was elegant with the most sensuous voice that even wrapped me I to the most beautiful cocoon.

She nodded and sat down against the fountain, then motioned for me to do the same;

"Many years ago I was informed that the gods had given me a mate, I was so happy and in love before I had even met him. Then when I did see him I only then realised he was a werewolf. But my love for him was too much and so I went into human form. Stuck in the body I possess, I met with him and we mated under the stars of the night. Unfortunately I had to leave and go back to my god duties. But I made a promise, I promised that I would return every 10 years to be with him. With that I made him immortal, just like me. Not long after I had a child, your mother. I had to create a fete for her as she was more wolf than god. So I sent her to earth and gave her to the rare red wolf. A old friend of mine.
When she came of age I though she would get her powers, but she didn't. She turned into a silver wolf, her father was a beta and not an alpha. So she did t have the right genes to stay my heir. And then when she met her mate he was an alpha. I was rejoiced until that shamed felt the power within her, anyway it didn't stop the mate bond and she ended up mating with your father. You where born, I was so happy to see the alpha blood within you. In fact I was acting for this, you came of age and became a rare white, not to mention became an alpha-" I stopped her before she could go on.
"I'm not an alpha" I growled.
She shook her head and nodded "yes I'm sorry about that, I removed your memory for a while, you'll get those back a while after your back in your body, but for now. Anyway now that you have the gene I thought it was the right time to tell you who you are. I'm your real grandmother not to mention, you are now the moon goddess. Your middle name is Luna, and you have two titles. Moon goddess and Luna. Oh one more, alpha. Now I can retire and be with my mate, maybe after this you won't want your memory back if you remember yours" she finished and faded, I was confused.
Me not remembering mine?....