Once a slut, always a slut.

::Liam's POV::

Every pack member watched me as I entered my territory, each and every person watched me with their faces holding confusion. Yet each member I passed bowed their heads in a sign of respect.
I was a alpha, and I deserved it.
I killed that vile man that had taken over the pack, had free reign and had messed it up. It will take a while for me to actually get this pack on their feet again, but I'll do it. With help of my beautiful mate and Luna.

I couldn't resist looking down at my angel as she slept, I didn't understand why tears where flowing out of her eyes. But I must imagine it is a bad dream. Nothing bad could happen, no one could take her away from me. Not the moon goddess herself.

As I finished walking up the stairs I caught the scent of her. She was actually in my bedroom and was actually wearing perfume.

Crossing the landing I opened the door and almost gagged at the sight, clothes. Well what was considered as clothed where spread all over my floor. And in the middle of my bed lay Tina.
The pack slut AGAIN. I thought I had given her an order to shut her whore mouth up and leave me alone. All sexual attraction I had for her, diminished the moment I had laid eyes upon my real mate.

I winced as she shrieked something in her high tone voice
"Why are you bringing this tramp into our room?"

My wolf growled in my head, how dare she! She actually just insulted her Luna, May the moon goddess hurt her in return. I truly do wonder how her parents didn't hit her when she was little. Or at least put a ball gag in her mouth to shut her up. My ears where so close to bleeding! I really never wanted to harm a woman before, I respect them. But this woman, god!

"I suggest you leave while my arms are still occupied" I growled looking towards the door, but yet Tina stood string and shuffled over to the edge of the bed and tried to walk over to me. Her fake boobs looked like a long tube sock with a tennis ball at the end. Her cheekbones where a little too high, I was surprise that she could still see.

What did I EVER see in her? My wolf growled in approval and nodded his big wolf head.
Now Tina stood in front of me and bought her manicured fingers and traced my bicep, I tensed and shuddered out of repulsion. She took it as something else and leaned in for a kiss, but I drew back with a sneer spreading across my lips .
"LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO SPREAD YOUR LEGS FOR ANYONE ELSE" I ordered throwing the small amount of clothing at her.
She left and I heard her say "I will get my revenge on that slut of a bag" I wanted to go after her, but Scarlett stirred in my arms which distracted me... My mate..