Immortalitly and its downs

::unknowns POV::

I smiled and crept out of the shadows, the little bitch had passed out from the pain. It was exactly like I had planned, she was all alone and the wolf had finally awoken. I'm glad personally.

Slowly I walked over to her, bringing the silver rope up I forcefully grabbed one of her hands and tied it tight, making sure to cut off the bloodstream. I hated is bitch, but unfortunately she could not be killed. She was immortal, and her dad or she knew this.

Grabbing the other wrist I tied it tighter than the other and joined them together, then I tied the silver shackle around her neck, she could not transform into that...that ...creature in front of me, she was going where I put that mother of hers.
She needed to die, yet could not.
Throughout these years I have watched HIM fawn and love her from a distance meanwhile I am sitting and watching in the shadows.

Yanking her closer to me I hold in the shiver of disgust as I pull her closer and closer, but I needed to do it.
After a small chant I was able to get ourselves cloaked and unseen.
I needed to get her far away from here. She has had everything and she doesn't even know what she is.
Yes she is the only ever white wolf but.. If she knew the rest. She would sit at top a marvellous golden and ruby throne.
Werewolves worshipping and kissing her, grovelling at her feet and begging for mercy. Then that would be a world of total chaos.

I was able to pass every single one of her pack members, they had a slight twitch and them would look away form me, it was easy as pie.
One time to lock this bitch up forever...

::Liam's POV::

I was able to reach her pack house in record speed, my wolf was on edge, he knew something was wrong but he wouldn't tell me, I did try getting him too but he would reply the same each time.
~GET TOO MATE~
So naturally I let him lead me.

And when we got to the pack house, I truly wished that I had never left her side.
"Find the alpha now!" Is all I heard as my wolf took over.

::WHOS TAKEN SCARLET AND WHOS POV IS IT?::