Hoping

::Scarlett's POV::

"I can't be here and I can't be with you" I state my heart breaking in my chest. it felt like my life had no meaning, I never wanted to say this to him.
How was I suppose to explain this? the fact that the moment I had bit into his shoulder that I made him immortal. or how the reason he continues to exert more dominance is because I gave him some of my power. I love him. and that is no revelation, what am I to do?

"Wha...what?" he stuttered shaking and on the verge of shifting. I hated to see him in pain, I hated to see him fighting his wolf. I myself already want to take it back and kiss him senseless.
"Liam-" I was about to explain before he held up his hand and stopped me.
"No, EVERYONE IN THE AREA. DISAPPEAR!" he roared in his alpha tone. straight away the sound of running and whimpering was heard as each and every pack member left. leaving Into the forest. And yet the entire time my eyes where trained on Liam's, his eyes where turning ink black to his normal colours. I could feel the tension sparkling and crackling all around us, it was torture.
"Scarlett. you are going to tell me right now, what do you mean?!" Liam demanded grabbing my bicep and jerking me forward. I looked down and felt the fresh wave of tears come, the catch in my throat stopped me from talking. I don't know what to say. what would someone say now?
So opening my mouth I explained all I could...