Poppy

~1 week later~
Well my heat was a nightmare. I had to stay off all week or I would be mated right now. ever since I talked to Luke I gave tracked down poppy and expecting to meet her in a few minutes.
The pack house is completed, and we have rogues moving in and they are all happy now. I make a great alpha but I still feel worried for Luke.
Knock
Knock
I looked up at the door "come in" I said.
The door opened and poppy walked in, I had met her once before but she never met Luke. although I did tell her about him.
"Oh my beautiful poppy did you get away from that man yet?" I asked hugging her. she smiled and nodded "I sure did alpha and I really would love to see my father, I want to know him even if he is a rogue" she said.
"Darling he's in my pack which means he is no longer a rogue" I say.
'Luke report to my office please' I say through the mind link
'Yes alpha'

A few minutes later there is another knock at the door and Luke enters slowly.

Luke's POV
I opened the door and stepped inside. I first saw the alpha smiling widely and string at a young girl. then my brain registered who it was "poppy?" I asked taking a step into the room. She looked up her amazing eyes staring into mine and she gave a bright smile "it's me dad" she said hugging me. I was shocked at first but hugged her back. I saw the alpha tearing up "you looked sad Luke" she said wiping her eye. I nodded and took in my daughters scent. she was so innocent not even a first kiss, my wolf was happy and was turning into a possessive father straight away. a tear slipped down my eye, I was so happy..

After a few minutes I pulled away. "thank you alpha you have no idea how happy I am" I said kissing Poppy on the cheek, she just nodded and told us to catch up, 'with pleasure'

Scarlett's POV
After they left I walked out of the office and left for my nans, I knew it was on HIS territory, but I couldn't give a damn.

I ran it of m territory and shifted and ran like I was mad through the woods. I ran and ran until I knew where my nan was. once I got to my house I looked around and walked in, wolf form. as I stepped in alpha Steve appeared. "well well well, if it isn't little a little white beauty" he sneered and waked towards me. I growled and went into attack position 'what do you want?' I linked. he stood there puzzled amazed that I could link him but he jus shrugged it off in the end "I want a strong mate" he said. I heard a growl behind me and saw him. my mate

Liam's POV

I was wondering why my father was going to Valerie's so I followed. as I reached the house I hid in the shadows and watched as a white wolf walked in. 'Scarlett' I was happy to see her. but I couldn't move, I saw my father move towards her "well well well, if it isn't little a little white beauty" he sneered and waked towards her. I wanted to attack but something happened I didn't know what. he stood there puzzled amazed for some reason but he just shrugged it off in the end "I want a strong mate" he said. Couldn't help the growl that tore through my chest and my mate looked up. "that's my MATE!" I roared making my wolf want to shift more than ever. my father smirked "not anymore..."