Elilogue

::Scarlett's POV::

Love |lev|

An Intense feeling of deep affection.

That is what the dictionary says about love, they all believe they are right and that everything they write in that giant book is all right.

They however. do not! inform you about the pain and heartbreak. the longing and the feeling of sadness, it's almost impossible to stay here.

Where is here? well I'm nowhere. not exactly on earth nor in heaven.

Although I try my hardest to stay still. I have to live with the fact that I can't see him, unless its at night. and even then I'm always busy with the old moon goddess. It turned out her name was Lila. and Lila is also helping me In more ways than one, she keeps me from informing him.

It's too hard! and it's impossible to keep the joy to myself.

Except at the same time of this joy, I experience more pain.

It's hard not to go into a depression. though I must not allow it, and I refuse to.

I will stay strong.

"Your doing fine Scarlett, I believe it won't be much longer now" Lila encouraged sitting next to me. I was looking through the files of mates, I was deciding who should go with who.

It was a rather fun job I believe. I decided to mess around with the bitch Tina, she deserved her mate. but I did however change how she felt.

But that was only during the day. at night I was a mess, nothing but hormones and tears.

I missed my mate, and I reply did want to tell him.

"Not long" I snorted and shook my head before standing up slowly.

Lila jumps into action and helped me too. It was a struggle to balance and not trip.

"Careful Scarlett, you don't want to hurt the baby" Lila reprimanded and I put my hand on my stomach, my small bump poked out and was a little round.

Something I forgot to mention,

I'm pregnant.......

--BLOOD LUST HAS FINALLY CAME TO AN END.

WHAD DO YOU THINK OF THE LAST CHAPTER?

ANY QUESTIONS?

AND "BLOOD MOON" WILL BE UPDATED ASAP

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING--

Love calmspirit1221