Buttercup

::Scarlett's POV::

"How?.... I injected you.. How?" The pathetic shaman stuttered pointing to me, pathetically trying to find a reasonable explanation of me being this giant wolf in front of her.
But instead my eyes only seemed to zoom in on my target.
Her neck. I wanted her dead and I wanted to do it by cutting off all air and blood to the head. She needed to die for what she has done for all of those years,of what she had done to me that day.

-flashback-

"Daddy! Daddy! Look what I did" I giggled showing my dad a picture of the wolf I drew, it was rather off but I was about nine and still rather bad at drawing back then.
My father turned to face me and a half smile graced his lips, his eyes shined with pride and he got on one knee holding his arms out to me.
"What a lovely picture buttercup, I'm so proud. Have you shown your mother?" He inquired raising a eyebrow at me, I smiled and shook my head. Pigtails whipping around me he smiled and spun me around laughing as did I.
He walked me to my mothers rom where he knocked on the door.
She was my real mother and rightful Luna of the pack. She was so pretty and yet my dad had to reject her, she was always in her room now.

After I had shown my mother I ran out the room smiling and giggling, leaving my father in the room while I went to find my step mum.
I found her reading a book just outside of the bookshelf, near my daddies office.

"Look what I drew" I chirped handing it to her. She growled low in her throat and turned her glare to me, she was about to do something when when all of a sudden she started to scream. She was in pain and I had no clue what was going on.

She hit me, she cut me and that's when it started. She felt my father cheat on her, she felt it as he remarked my mother. And it drove her to insanity. I was now her rag doll to get hurt.
-flashback over-

She had tried to run. She had tried to hide. Bit I wasn't giving up until this bitch was dead.
I'm the moon goddess and so help me if she dare to pull a trick, I had broken loose of those chains and had ignored the silver.
Silver only tickled me now, it didn't hurt at all. No longer did it burn, and I had figured that out once she threw the silver chains on me.
But now it was her time to die.
I caught up with her easily and backed her into a corner, licking my sharp teeth I growled with my hackles raised up, this hitch needed to die... And now...