And then there was just me

::Scarlett's POV::

Advancing forward I was about to get close enough when-

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO MY MATE?" A voice roared, I had not heard that voice ever. I know it wasn't my father because his voice had lost all meaning, all emotions and was now hard and dead.

My wolf growled, demanding the respect she deserved. She was the moon goddess, she could kill him with the single thought. And yet, this damn werewolf was trying to make me back off of this bitch.

My wolf stopped nevertheless, the boy didn't understand that she needed to die. She needed to end her own torture and suffering. So then now he needed to go by the wrath of me, turning I came face to face with him.

He was obviously a supernatural, though not a werewolf. Something else, I could smell it. Yet I could not tell.

He had midnight black hair that fell down to his shoulders, tanned skin with icy green eyes. He was a well built and rather short actually. My wolf was taller than him.

I heard my stepmother move from behind me, trying to escape or something.
It was then that I realised she was trying to reject him.
I could smell the small traces of her perfume on him, I could see the small nips on his exposed neck. They had mated, just not fully, it was a disgrace to me and my father. If he found out, god!

So I decide to shift, I would have a better chance to communicate with this supernatural, something is t right with him.
It was a pleasure to feel my natural body come out, my bones snapped into the right place. My teeth shrunk in and flattened out. Then my tail bone shrunk, and I stood tall.

But by the looks on my stepmothers face I could tell something was different. I could even feel it, my hair was longer and my body felt more fluent. Once done I looked down at my attire and gasped softly, the dress that I was wearing in my transformation, I was wearing it now.

"The real question sir, is what are you doing with this mated female" I answered back with my head angled to the side.
The man took a step back and his eyes flashed a colour, I only just got the slight tint of neon green before they went back. Then he did something resembling a growl before he advanced forward, not to me though.
He pushed me back and got out of my way, to my stepmother and he lifted her chin to look at him.

I witnessed as a tear actually fell down his eye as he asked her a question- "is it true?" He asked begging her with his eyes that it wasn't true.

My stepmother slowly gulped, I watched her throat bob up and down. And all I could do was wish that I could tear my teeth into her and kill her. Oh if only.

As she nodded slowly I watched the man growl and then he disappeared, not only that. She was gone with him too.

I was about to start advancing when I heard the sexiest voice ever.
"Scarlett?" Someone asked and I slowly turned around, hoping my body didn't break form the pleasurable shudders running down my spine...