Stupid mate

::Scarlett's POV::

Liam stirred beside me, most likely heard my scream. I didn't know what the hell that was, I never had them before anyway.was it a power that the moon goddess possessed.
Because that was like torture, I had felt a connection towards that wolf, I felt like she was not suppose to be there.
Oh my head is so confused!

I looked at my mate and smiled slightly, he looked so cute when he was sleeping, his eyes shut and a peaceful look on his face. The soft rise and fall of his chest and then there was the small moments when he would look like he was concentrating, and then go back to the neutral look.
I could've watched him for hours, but decided against it as I felt the dry feeling return to my throat. Man was I thirsty?

Slowly pulling the covers back I put my foot down slowly, the plush carpet was so soft under my bare feet. I smiled and wiggled my toes enjoying the feel. It felt so soft.
Sighing quietly I walked out of his room, being careful not to find the odd squeak or even a creak. I sighed in relief when I came to the door and opened it hoping this wasn't a squeaky one. And then did a happy dance in my head as if was fine.
Walking down the hallway I looked at some of the pictures. Liam and his dad- DONT want to look at that.
Liam when he was little, aww he looks so cute.
I examined it closer and noticed that he was looking at a small kitten in his arms, it was pure black and had a white spot on its paw and head.
But I bet as soon as Liam turned 18 he hated that cat, or when he got his wolf. That would be kinda amusing to watch.

Finally I made my way to the kitchen and looked into the fridge-
"So your Scarlett" a woman's voice stated making me turn to look at a woman.
She looked a awful lot like Liam. The dark her was glossy and reached her shoulders, her skin was a little older and less tanned and she was much smaller than me.
She came to my shoulder, and then the spectacles rested up I. Her head gleamed in the early morning sun.

I slowly nodded and she smiled slightly, she advanced forward and hugged me fully blown. The air was sucked out of my lungs but I didn't mind. It didn't hurt, and it wouldn't. I was immortal.

"Oh it's so good to meet you, I'm Martha Liam's mum. Liam did mention you a few times but I just couldn't believe him, he has made up women before so I just ended up not caring" she gushed and pulled out of the hug.
I smiled and nodded finally finding a glass that was sitting on the side. Filling it with water she continued to rant while I smiled warmly at her.

By the time I got upstairs I found Liam sitting up straight in bed, he was looking around frantically. By the time he had seen me I was actually rather close to laughing. He had forgotten to smell for my scent, stupid mate.

It I was in his arms in moments, his nose buried in my wild hair and smelling my scent, obviously his wolf needed to calm down.
When he pulled back pure lust was written all over his eyes, love and adoration filled me at the sight of it. He made the sexiest sound and I was a little taken back. That's when his lips met mine, a soft yet demanding kiss.
And it didn't take long for it to get heated rather quickly, this may go further than a kiss..