The sun will set

::Scarlett's POV::

Content, love and passion. That's how I feel, laying bathed in the moonlight. And next to me is my mate. I'm fully mated and in his arms. Surrounded by warmth and the peace of his protection.
He sure did take my mind off of the dilemma I am facing. And that did work for the last.. 5 hours?
If it is I am surely amazed.

But I know that pretty soon this night will end, I will be away from all that I love and will not be able to see him, the moment I bit him he turned immortal. He now has to wait for me forever, the man I can't have but surely love. I want him and I want to lay in his arms for all eternity. The eternity part can happen, just not the laying in his arms thing.

Turning to the side he was softly snoring next to me, a content look on his face. Slowly reaching out I smoothed a hand over his face and forehead, brushing past his 5 o'clock shadow. My mate is so sexy- I can't go into those thoughts right now.
Instead I need to keep my mind on the fact that now I've mated, I need to leave sooner. Especially with Tina lurking around at every corner. She's ruined my extra time, and she's ruined my dream and hopes. She will pay, and the fact that she doesn't know how powerful I am, it will definitely help.

I will NOT let my mate, mate with Tina. I already know what I'm going to do, but I don't know if it's possible. I hope to the goddess it is.
I didn't realise I was crying until Liam was brushing away my tears with his thumb, his gaze worried and a little frightened. "Are you ok love?" His smooth voice washed over me like honey, it calmed my senses and served as a distraction.
"I'm fine, just that.. That...." I didn't know what to say, what do you say at a time like this?
I never really read book or watched films. My father always kept me away from this stuff..
There is only one thing I can say.
Grabbing hold of both his cheeks I look deep into his mesmerising eyes, letting all emotions out I spoke. Authority and truth behind my words.
"I love you Liam" my voice a low purr that sent shivers down his spine. He closed his eyes and opened them up again. Breathing a deep sigh he answered "I love you too. Mate"
And he gave me a deep kiss.
I would spend tonight with my mate, make the most time I can with him. Show him my love... And I will make the most until the last sun sets, I will be with my mate...