That day

::Liam's POV::

Rain. falling from the sky and jumping upon the earth, the small splash and then the beautiful sparkle. the way it sparkled and glistens once the sun hits it.
But that is in the days that the sun shines with the rain. today.
Whereas today is dreary and damp, the most horrid and sad of days. everything is not.. not as it seems.

With a heavy heart I sigh and look back to the table lamp, it's rather a dull bulb. and yet a relaxing ambiance. It's still not enough, enough to calm and help me.
Nothing will surpass and help this feeling, it's the feeling of a broken heart. it's the worst. it's as if the jagged pieces are digging and stabbing further. the gashes are deeper and deeper.

Again I look at the pillow on my bed with longing, to imagine the feeling of holding my angel in my arms. her scent, her body and her kiss.
It's funny how right I am when I say angel. no, not dead.
How could I have not known, the white wolf and power should have been enough. she's rare and beautiful. not to mention powerful.
I long for the night time. I long for the dreams where she appears. and I long for much more, just a simple hint of her scent. that will allow me to feel again.
If only she where here.

"Scarlett" I whispered placing my hand on the cool glass. my reflection was drab and blurry, just like that day...

-flashback-

"Scarlett. you are going to tell me right now, what do you mean?!" The moment I said it a fresh wave of tears streamed down her face. it hurt my heart to see them. I could even see a reflection in them, me. I looked angry. but I have to stay strong.

She explained all. she told me about her lineage and the way she's a heir, she informed me all. pouring her heart out and not to mention her eyes.
She was the moon goddess. she was to leave.
And I am immortal, she made me. her canines and her blood.
I had to wait. I had to stay patient, she told me her plan. it is something I can do, and the price of seeing her again.

In the end me and Scarlett where walking, side by side.

"So, this is it?" I asked hopeful of the right answer 'please say no' I was begging.
She turned to me and took hold of my hand, bringing it up to her cheek she rested it. her cheek was so warm.
"No. Liam please know. I do love you. and I always will,you will see that I do have a way to see you, I just explain it here. please Liam, just..just" she stopped mid sentence and rested her head on my chest. breathing hard and then she stepped back. her breathing ragged she bought her hand up to my cheek and smiled. sweet and yet bitter.

"Goodbye" she whispered. my own tears fell freely at this point. I didn't want her to go! I never would.
"Scarlett" I whimper looking into those beautiful eyes of hers.
She was already gone.
-flashback-

She tells me to wait. and I shall....

--ONE LAST CHAPTER TO GO--