Ouch!

:) omg thank you for this many reads,
Love you all (:

Scarlett's POV
I run back to the pack house and run into Luke. I was naked and in heat 'oh GOD!'
Luke's eyes where full of lust and desire, I step back and hide my body as a wave of heat took over making me whimper. I felt the floor fall from me and then I realised that Luke had picked me up.
"It's alright alpha let me get you into a bath" he says placing me on the bathroom floor. he puts the plug in and I look around the room I heat radiating through my entire body.

After my bath Luke bought me out of the room and grabbed a skimpy dress dress to cover my body "thanks" I stuttered shaking. Luke patted my head and gave me a sad smile. "what's wrong Luke?" my alpha kicking in there.
Luke huffed and sat down to my side and looked sad "I became a rogue for a reason" he stated, I shook my head wanting him to continue "my mate and me completed the process fully and she was bearing my pup. but the beta of the pack basically called dibs on her, once the child was born my mate died from the pain of not being with her mate and my pup has been raised as his own daughter. she is 17 in a few days and she is beautiful. I love her and have protected her all of her life. If she is sad I will make that special call that only a family member can and then I will lead her to somewhere quiet and relaxed. I have the ability to control animals so I make a animal see her and she strokes them. she has such a caring heart. just like her mother I love my little poppy" he explained. by now I was crying and hugged him. "I'm sorry" I apologised ignoring the feeling of heat. He rubbed my back soothing me "its okay" he said. I could hear the small crack in his voice at the end.
Being alpha means that I can feel strongly towards my pack. that's why I can feel his pain and what he is going through. it hurts to know my beta went through all of that and his daughter poppy she sounds beautiful.
'Ryan!?' I shouted through the mind link
'Yes alpha?' he answered
'I want you to track down poppy marks for me' I ask
'Yes alpha' he replied and shut off the link.