Chapter 3

*Trigger warning - self harm*

I stare in the mirror at my fat body. I hate myself and my life. I hate everything. For the past couple of months all I've done is wallow in my emotions. I've been spiralling and spiralling hard. 

There's only one thing that I know can distract me. Pain. My hand grips onto the blade that I keep in my bedside table. I repeat what I have done so many times before. Tears well in my eyes and the pain is almost unbearable. But it's good. It's a distraction. 

I head to the bathroom and clean up my wrists, having a shower to try and calm myself down before I go to Uriah's. I'm dressed in tights, black skinny jeans, a black tank top and a dark purple off the shoulder sweater. I add my black high tops, a silver locket my mum gave me and a few silver bangles. 

Before leaving, I do my makeup, just something natural. I'm still not as pretty as other girls but I look decent so I go to the kitchen and get the keys for the red Lamborghini. I head to the garage and fly out onto the street. 

Once I find Zeke's and Uriah's house, I knock on the door. Uri opens it and his jaw drops, his eyes running up and down my body. 

"Uri I don't look that good." His mouth shuts, he lets me in and as I walk past him he whispers "You look beautiful." I blush and keep walking. 

In the living room the whole gang is sitting in a circle, I'm guessing waiting for me. I sit in between Chris and Uriah. It's weird, I only met them today and feel like I've known them forever. 

"Time for candor or dauntless!!" Zeke yells and I have to cover my ears. I guess yelling runs in the family.

 "Everyone knows how to play right?" We all nod and then Uriah and Zeke start fighting about who's going first, everyone groans and I step in. 

" Uriah, Candor or dauntless?" Zeke and Uriah look at me and yell "I wanted to go first!" Like three year olds. 

"Well too bad you took too long so I decided I would go first." I say and they nod.

"So Uriah, Candor or dauntless?" I ask again

"Dauntless, I ain't no Pancycake!!" We high five and I think of a dare.

"Go out to the street and yell your crushes name then do a ballet dance while singing work by Rhianna!" Everyone laughs and Uri stands up, we all follow him outside.

He goes to the middle of the street where there's a few people around. "Tris!" He yells, well I wasn't expecting that.  I blush and everyone turns to look at me and them back at Uriah. He starts dancing and singing.

"Work work work work!" Omg he's screaming not singing. Everyone on the street looks at him as if he's crazy and he runs back inside. He smirks at me and I blush.

"Four, Candor or dauntless?" Uri asks. Four has curly brown hair, bright blue eyes and a  tattoo peeks out from his shirt. He seems very mysterious.

"Candor ." Four answers.

"Pancycake! Pancycake!" Uriah and I yell. Everyone groans and Four comments that they have to deal with two Uriah's now. That makes us giggle. I tune out until I hear my name again.

"Tris, Candor or dauntless?" Uriah asks and smirks.

"Dauntless, I ain't no Pancycake!" We high five  and everyone groans.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with me!" He says, trying not to sound excited but it doesn't work. I stand up and pull him with me, he shows me to his bedroom and we lock the door. 

"You know we don't have to do anything we can just...." I cut him off with a passionate kiss. 

Our lips smash together, his lips are so soft. He bites my lower lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly expect. His tongue explores my month and I moan, I find the hem of his shirt and tug on it. He gets the memo and pulls it off, I can't help but stare at his toned body. "See something you like?" He asks, smirking. 

I nod my head and continue kissing him as he pulls off my sweater, I feel a sudden pang of fear and try and hide my body. "Beautiful!" He whispers, his hot breathe tickling my neck. I finally believe him and we continue our heated make out session. 

 I'm sure it's been more then seven minutes but I don't care. He grabs ahold of my thighs, telling me to jump. I wrap my legs around his waist, he pushes me against the wall and I gasp from the sudden movement. We continue kissing , his hips grinding against mine. He kisses my neck finding my sweet spot and bites down, I'm sure leaving a hickey. His lips trace my collar bone, his hands move down my back, pulling off my tank top and then unclipping my bra. 

Uriah throws it across the room and starts kissing my breasts. I moan his name over and over again, this feels so good. I move his lips back to mine and we start kissing again. It's my turn. I kiss his jawline and continue down his neck, finding his sweet spot and making sure he has a hickey too. He moans my name and I meet his lips again, we walk over to the bed and Uri flips us over so he's in top of me. 

"Tris," he says, super out of breath," will you be my girlfriend?" I nod multiple times and our lips meet again. 

 "Yes." I moan as he goes back down to my breasts and continues to grind his hips into me. I feel a huge bump hit my pelvis, making Uri blush. 

"It's ok!" I tell him breathlessly. Uri smiles and goes back to what he was doing and, might I add, it feels so much better when he's grinding with a boner. 

After a while of kissing and making out we get tired, we look at the clock and realise we've been in here for half an hour. "Time flies when you're having fun!" He says and winks. 

We get dressed and head down stairs, only to find no one there, they must of gone home. 

"Would you like to stay here tonight?" Uri asks. 

I nod, "Of course let me just text my brother and let him know I'm staying." Uri nods and I grab my phone. Caleb texts back instantly, saying it's fine. We head back to Uriah's room and as soon as his head hits the pillow, he's out like a light. 

For me, it takes longer. I'm worried that another nightmare will rip me fro my sleep. A strong arm wraps itself around my waist, comforting me. Soon, I'm drifting off.

Uris is here folks! Yes, I know some of you are going to say it's moving too fast but oh well. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.