Chapter 17

I look around his bedroom, it's not like I haven't been here before. The whole room smells like him, I walk to his wardrobe and get out one of his hoodies. Its smell and feel makes me feel safe but it reminds me of him and I start to cry again. Someone knocks on the door.
"Tris..." I can tell its Lynn. I hop off the floor and open the door. She comes in and sits on his bed, I follow her.
"You okay?" She asks. I just shrug.
"Playing some games might make you feel better." Lynn adds, grinning.
"I I I can't face him, I broke his heart and while I was doing that I broke mine too." I burst into more tears and Lynn rubs my back awkwardly like she doesn't know what to do.
Once I get control of myself, I get off his bed and walk to the door.
"Let's go play some games.." I say evilly. Lynn gets am evil spark in her eyes and we walk back down. No ones says anything about the whole situation when we come back down. I sit in between Lynn and Christina, putting my head on Chris' shoulder.
"Let the games begin!" Zeke says evilly.
"First game, Baby do you love me!!" Yells Uriah and everyone looks confused.
"How to play is someone is it and the "it" has to sit on someone's lap and say 'Baby if you love me smile' without smiling the other person has to reply 'I love you baby, but I just can't smile' if you laugh or smile that person is the new "it"!" He explains and we all nod.
"Who wants to be it?" Zeke asks and Christina's hand flys up. She stands in the middle and then goes and sits on Will's lap, she moves her hips and whispers something in his ear that makes him blush.
"Baby, if you love me smile." She whispers the last word in his ear trying to be sexy.
"Baby..." He can't get that much out without smiling, probably remembering what Chris said to him earlier. He goes into the middle and then sits on Four's lap, the gang crack up laughing except Four.
"Baby, if you love me smile!" Will says in a high pitched voice.
"I love you baby, but I just can't smile!" Four answers without smiling. Will pouts and goes back into the middle and we all crack up laughing, even Four.
"Guys lets get to the good stuff!" Lynn shouts and we all agree.
"Candor or Dauntless..... Tris." Zeke says to me.
"Dare!" I reply.
"Sing a song about how you're feeling." I roll my eyes and search my phone for a song.

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on my floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do, I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me, yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

The whole gang stands up and starts clapping. I look at Uriah, he's smiling but I can see pain and hurt in his eyes. As I'm looking around the circle my eyes land on Shauna.
"Truth or dare Shauna!" I smirk.
"Truth because I don't trust that smirk." She gulps and glares at Uriah. I put my hand over my heart and fake looking hurt.
"Would you rather not have sex with Zeke for the rest of the year or not kiss Zeke for the rest of your life?" She has to think about it for a long time.
"Not have sex?" Shauna answers like a question. Zeke looks hurt but thinks about it and then nods.
I zone out until I hear my name.
"I dare you to kiss Tris." Zeke dares Uriah, I gulp.
"Guys I just remembered I've got to get home. I have like a butt load of homework!" I say and quickly get up. When I'm half way up the stairs I turn back to Uriah and mouth 'sorry', he just nods.
When I get home I go straight to my bathroom. I take off my makeup and change into my pyjamas. I don't get much sleep as I keep crying and thinking about what I've done.