Chapter 33

Soft lips touch mine and I instantly know they belong to Uri. I decide to mess with him and stay "asleep". His lips touch mine again but I still don't respond.
"I know you're awake." He whispers against my lips. Dang it! I open my eyes just as his lips touch mine again and I finally kiss back. We attack each other's lips and soon I'm on top of him. I attach my lips to his neck, making him moan.
"Will you guys stop already!" Lynn throws a pillow at us. Oops didn't realise they were there. The gang starts talking loudly.
My phone suddenly starts ringing and I see that Caleb is calling.
"Guys shut up, my big bro is calling!" Wow that actually worked, they're quiet for once!
I grab my phone, "Hey Bea!"
"Hey Caleb!" I say, happy that's he's calling.
"How's everything going?" Awe there's the Caleb we all know and love.
"I'm good. Thanks for asking." I answer his question truly for once.
"Great!! How was your Halloween?" He knows I love Halloween but I know what he's gonna say next.
"It was awesome! We went trick or treating and we played some games afterwards." I continue talking, "And how was yours?"
"Oh no missy! Don't try and change the subject because you know what I'm gonna say next!" I groan and roll my eyes even though he can't see me.
"Haha! Now back to business, what are you doing for your birthday?" Caleb chuckles.
"I haven't to-" I'm cut off by Uriah yelling.
"Birthday?!" I give him a pointed look to tell him to shut up and he does.
"I've got to go Caleb. Talk soon, miss you and love you big bro!" Now I'm gonna have to explain to the gang.
"Talk soon Bea, miss you too and love you lil' sis." I then hang up and look at the gang.
"When's your birthday?" Uri asks.
"Tomorrow." I sigh. Their jaws drop and I see panic creep into their eyes.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO??" They all yell in sync which is kinda creepy.
"Guys it's not a big deal. You don't have to do anything." I say which is true, I've never really liked to celebrate my birthday even though my family always did something special for me.
"Okay then." Christina all eyes the gang. Okay, ouch maybe I do actually wanna celebrate it. I admit it would be nice. But oh well, I was the one who said I didn't want anything.
"Guys lets do something today!" Zeke says.
"What do you suggest?" Will asks.
"Beach!!" Uriah yells.
"Babe, it's like 59 degrees outside!" I say to him and he just shrugs.
"Okay then, let's go." Lynn sighs.
"You boys can borrow some of Caleb's stuff and girls you can borrow some of mine."
The girls come to my walk in wardrobe and pick out what they want. I choose after them.

Girls Swim Wear!

We all put on denim shorts over our swimmer bottoms

"Wow Tris, I never knew you had such good style!" Christina says once we all have our bikies on.
"Oh thanks." I reply with sarcasm dripping off my tongue. We laugh and then head downstairs where the boys are already at.

Boy's Swim Wear

Their jaws drop when they see us which makes us blush

"You guys ready to go?" I ask and we all nod. I grab the keys to my jeep and we go down to the garage.
Once we get outside we all start shivering.
"Told you it'd be cold!" I stick my tongue out at Uri and he pouts.

We get to the beach and set up our towels for sun baking. There's literally no one here so we've got the beach all to ourselves. The others run to the water as I stay there with Uriah.
"You should of told us about your birthday." He says pulling me closer.
"I know but I've never been a fan of celebrating my birthday even though my family would always do something nice for me." I give him a shy smile and look at our feet.
"I'll make it special." Uri whispers while grabbing my chin, making me look at him.
I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He starts running towards the water, as soon as we hit the water we both scream. It's fucking cold!!!
"What took you guys so long?" Four comments and we shrug. Uri and I look at each other and share a brief kiss.

After a while everyone's swimming and I'm still standing here, freezing!!
"Hey babe, you still cold?" Uriah asks and I nod. He lifts me up into his arms and I instantly feel warm.
"Much better." I whisper against his lips.
"If you guys are gonna start kissing again, we're out!" Will yells. I share a look with Uri.
We start making out and his hands goes down my back. He squeezes my ass which makes me gasp, he takes this opportunity to slide his tongue inside of my mouth.
Once we pull back, getting air, we realise all the gang is out of the water with towels wrapped around them. Uri and I start walking back to the shore with my legs still wrapped around his torso.
"Ready to go home lovebirds?" Christina asks and we nod.
"I'm hungry!" Zeke complains.
"You're always hungry!" Shauna points out.
"I'll order a pizza when we get home." I say which earns big grins from everyone.

"I'm going to have a shower." I say once we're finished our pizzas.
"Wanna join?" I whisper in Uri's ear.
"I can't," well that hurt. "We've got to go do something." I nod and head upstairs to my bathroom.
I fill the bathtub up and put in a beautiful pink bath bomb that smells like bubblegum.
I relax thinking about today, tomorrow and what the gangs doing.

Again short chapter but I have something up my sleeve😉😏
I'll update either tonight or tomorrow! 😘😘