Chapter 27

My mind keeps racing with ideas for my mashup. I may need some help from the gang but that shouldn't be a problem. It's now October and you know what that means...
HALLOWEEN IS COMING!!!
All the gang are super excited and are already planning on what we should do.
This Wednesday night I have a touch game against Blazing Burns. They are 3rd on the leader board. Whereas our team, Catching Fire are first. And on Friday is another football game. Our routine is awesome. I'm so excited!!
It's Tuesday and I have no energy to get out of bed even though I have to. I was up all night texting Uri and thinking of ideas for my mashup and Halloween. My alarm hasn't even gone off yet and I'm surprised. I check the time on my phone and realise it 8:05!!!
Shit! My alarm wasn't on!! Every month I change the tune and I must of not turned it back on! I race around my bedroom not bothering to have a shower as I had one last night. Luckily I laid out my outfit last night when I couldn't sleep. The outfit is a cream coloured sweater, red skater skirt, black stockings and knee high black boots. I quickly brush my hair and put on lip gloss while racing to my car, not even noticing which keys I grabbed.  As I'm driving to school I realise I'm in my dark blue mustang and smirk.
Jumping out of my car I look at the time and see its 8:28. I have two minutes. I run to my locker and then to home room just as the bell goes.
"Close Trissy!!" Zeke yells and smirks while I flip him off. The only seat left is in between Uri and Zeke.
"I'm guessing you saved this for me?" I say as I give Uri a kiss on the cheek.
Tori walks in and tells us we can do whatever we want. I turn to the gang.
"Why were you almost late Tris?" Christina questions.
"I was up all night and my alarm didn't go off." I answer and they nod.
"Why were you up all night?" Chris asks again.
"What's with all the questions Chris?" She shrugs. "I was up because Uriah wouldn't shut up and I had too many ideas." The gang laughs.
"Hey hey hey. You were the one who told me to stay up with you." Uri points at me.
"Was not!" I pout.
"Was too!" Uri pouts as well.
"Was not!" This goes on until the gang yells at us to shut up and the bell goes.
Uri and I walk to Math with our hands joined.

*Magical time skip to PE*

I quickly change into warmer sport clothes and race into the gym. Math and English were boring, art was a "draw whatever you want" period, lunch was the usual and music was just discussing or thinking about our mashups. I already asked the gang to help with mine and they agreed. Now I'm getting even more excited!
My thoughts get cut off when couch starts yelling at us to do push ups. He really needs to work on his anger issues ASAP!
After push-ups we do a few laps and then change back into our normal clothes.
As we have a free period I invite the gang over and zoom back home with Uri who nearly fainted at my car. On the way I explain to Uri what I want to do and he thinks it's a brilliant idea.
Once everyone is at my house I direct them to my recording studio on the 7th floor.
"Welcome to my recording studio!" I nearly shout and throw my hands in the air. All the gang have their jaws dropped. Zeke runs up and starts touching all the buttons and nobs. I slap him on the back of the head, hard. He screams out in pain.
"What was the for?" He yells turning around.
"Well stop playing with all the buttons and nobs, they're all on a certain programs!" I yell back and slap him again. Zeke just pouts and walks to the corner.
I set all the programs back up properly and explain my mashup to the gang.
"How did you come up with that?" Asks Marlene.
"As I said this morning, I was up all night."
"So let's get to work!! Will you will be doing the effects and stuff with my help." He goes off and sits in the chair.
"Marlene, Shauna and Lynn, you guys are in charge of the video. Lynn you know exactly what I'm going for and make sure they don't make it too girly!" They all nod.
"Zeke just stay out of the way and I'll help you out with your mashup." I look at him dead in the eye.
"Deal." He puts his hand out and I shake it. Finally I look at Uri, Four and Christina.
" You guys are gonna sing with me!" Their eyes go big and then smile.
"Let's get to work!!" I shout.

*Spongebob narrator: 1 Hour Later*

We're  finally done and I love it!!

Here's the mashup! (Christina: top left, Four: top right, Uriah: bottom left, Tris: bottom right)

"Omg guys! I love it!!" I scream with excitement.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I jump around the room and give everyone hugs.
"We should do this more often, it sounds really cool!" Zeke says.
"And Tris don't forget! You have to help me and I wanna get it over and done with."
"Fine let's do it now!" I sigh and Zeke grins.
He starts talking about his ideas and gives every jobs.
Me: sing
Him: sing
Four and Uriah: get dauntless cake
Will: effects
Marlene, Shauna and Lynn: video
Christina: sit in the corner
"Guys I have an idea." They all turn to me.
"Since this is so fun, let's do everyone's mashup like this." They all agree and decide that on Thursday we will do the rest.
After about an hour we are finished with Zeke's. As we listen to it we eat the cake that Four and Uriah got for us.

I'm so exhausted, I can't keep my eyes open.
"Guys I need to go to bed." I yawn.
"You do realise it's only 6:30, right?" Christina raises an eyebrow.
"Like I said, I got no sleep last night." My eyes feel heavy. As everyone leaves, (except Uriah) I say goodbye and then head straight to my bedroom. I hop into my 'pancycake' pyjamas as Uri strips to his boxers.
As soon as we are both snuggled in bed together I fall into a deep slumber.