Chapter 15

*Time Skip to Friday*
Today's the cheer and football team's first game, I'm so excited and so is the whole gang. Us cheer girls are all in our uniforms and the boys are wearing their letterman jackets. Can I just say, Uri looks HOT!! Right now we're all standing around before home room, talking.
"You boys are gonna do great." Shauna mentions and all the girls nod in agreement.
"I love game days for two reasons." Uri says and continues, "First, football!!! And second I get to see you in your cheer uniform doing all those flips and kicks." He finishes while pointing at me and winking. All the gang laughs.
"Have I ever told you, you're a perv." I say to him.
"If I remember correctly, yes." He answers, we all laugh. We talk for a little while until Uri tells me he wants to go to the classroom together.
"We're gonna go to class." I say to the gang. They all start wiggling their eyebrows, Uri and I just walk away laughing. Once we're in the classroom we sit at the back of the class, me being on Uri's lap.
"I love you." I tell him and give him a kiss. Before I pull away he deepens it and we have a make out session until the bell goes. The gang walk in and sit around us.
"Had fun you two?" Zeke says while winking.
"You know we could of just been talking." I say, getting of Uri's lap.
"Yeah right, that's why you were on his lap. Just talking." He says sarcastically, putting air quotes on "just talking". I smack the back of his head right before Tori walks in.

*Brought to you by the magical time lapse, MUSIC PERIOD!*

The gang are in music lesson, I'm sitting in between Uriah and Chris. Music is my favourite period, as well as art and gym. Tori walks in and tells us we will be singing a song about someone special in our lives and I immediately know I'll sing about my family.
"Hey Uri, just letting you know I'm singing about my family. But you're still very special." I whisper to him.
"You're very special too." He says and kisses my cheek. I smile at him and start thinking about what I'll sing. After a couple people go up like Four, he sang about his friends. It's Uri's turn and I'm excited to see what he's singing. He walks to the stage and grabs a guitar.
"Hi I'm going to be singing Smile by Uncle Kracker. This song is dedicated to my very special Trissy." He says and winks at me.

You're better than the best
I'm lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler than the flip- side of my pillow (that's right)
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to where you send me
It lets me know it's okay (yeah, it's okay)
And the moments when my good times start to fade

You make me smile like the sun
Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird,
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record,
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool,
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold,
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile

Even when you're gone
Somehow you come along
Just like a flower poking through the sidewalk crack
And just like that,
You steal away the rain
And just like that

You make me smile like the sun
Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird,
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record,
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold,
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild,
Oh, you make me smile.

Don't know how I lived without you
Cause every time I get around
I see the best of me inside your eyes
You make me smile

You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold,
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild,
Oh, you make me smile.