Chapter 31

IT'S FUCKING HALLOWEEN!!!!!!
Hahahahahahaha!! I'm insane!!!
But you can't blame me, I love Halloween. The gang went shopping a couple of days ago and each of us girls got to pick matching costumes for a couple.

Christina: Uriah and I (God Help Us!!)
Marlene: Zeke and Shauna
Shauna: Will and Christina
Lynn: Four and Marlene
Me: Lynn

No one gets to see their costumes until tonight and I'm sooo excited!! But first I have to get through a whole day of school!! Ahhh why? Why do this to me cruel world??
Okay, maybe I'm overreacting but wouldn't you?
The past couple of days have been good, I've miraculously stopped puking my guts out but Uriah doesn't know anything. I haven't told him and I won't tell him. I don't want to freak him out.
My phone tells me it's time to get ready for school and I internally groan. I head to my walk in wardrobe and pick out a black sweater with the word 'SQUAD' written in white, blue skinny jeans, black ugg boots and for accessories a matte black CLUSE watch and a black Adidas bag. For my hair I put it up in a messy bun and apply natural makeup.
I quickly run to the elevator and push the level 1 button. Grabbing the keys to my purple Lamborghini, skipping breakfast and driving to school. I wanna get this day over so I can have some fun!!
"Heyo!!!" I yell as I get out of my car. People stare at me weirdly but I DON'T CARE, I LOVE IT!!! Okay I'm weirding myself out! Even in my very dark times, every Halloween I try to be happy or at least a bit happier.
Once I get to the gang I give Uri a kiss on his cheek.
"Someone's very very happy today." Zeke comments and I giggle.
"Now it's scaring me." Lynn fake shivers and we all laugh.
"It's Halloween bitches!!" I yell, a little too loud.
"Ms Prior, language!!" Ms Mathews scolds.
The bell goes and we head off to home room.
"Good morning class!!" Tori's chirps.
"It's Halloween, my favourite holiday, so I'm giving you all a free period!!" Yassss!!!!
The whole class turns their heads towards me. Oops must of yelled that out loud.
"I can see it's Tris' fave holiday too." Tori jokes and we chuckle.
Uriah pulls me onto his lap so I'm facing him. I give him a kiss on each cheek, teasing him.
"It's like you're on peace serum." He comments and I giggle.
I move my lips close to his ear and whisper, "I love you."
"I love you too." He gives me a passionate kiss which I gladly return. It quickly turned into a make out session. The class, mainly the gang, give us wolf whistles which makes my cheeks tint pink.

*HUGE Time lapse To End Of Day!*

I throw my hands up in the air as the final bell goes.
"Time for a proper Halloween!!!" I yell and by now everyone's used to it. Someone suddenly lifts me over their shoulder and I squeal.
Uri runs over to my car as the gang follows. He puts me down and wraps his arm around my waist.
"So we all agreed to meet up at Tris' house at 4:30 and you girls have to bring all the costumes." Will explains and we all nod. We go our separate ways to get the little things ready.
I get home and quickly have a shower. When I'm out my phone buzzes, showing a text from Chris.
Chris- We are all doing each other's makeup and hair. No exceptions!
Me- Okay that's fine! Nothing slutty.
Chris- Wow Halloween really does make you in a good mood😅
Me- 😂😂😂

I put on a tank top and shorts. The time says it's 4:15. Hurry up!!! I go to level two and wait until the doorbell goes off and I race to the door. The whole gang stands in front of me, my face grows into a huge grin.
"Let's get this party started!!!!" I yell and we all race upstairs. The boys stop at Caleb's level and us girls go to my level.
"Okay Marlene you're first, I'm doing makeup, Shauna you're doing hair and Lynn get the costume ready." Christina orders. I just sit on the bed.
Once Marlene's makeup and hair is done Lynn passes her the costume. Marlene quickly changes.
Marlene's costume is a sexy swat team member. Her hair is done in loose curls and her makeup includes thick black eyeliner, mascara and deep red lipstick.
Marlene and Four's Costume