Chapter 14

*Time skip to Wednesday*
My alarm goes off and I groan, hitting the snooze button a thousand times until I finally decide to get up and have a shower. Caleb left on Monday, let's just say there were more than a few tears. He left a list of PIN numbers, phone numbers, rules, a cute little note, etc.
I change into a tan sweater, black skirt and tan heels with bows on them, tie my hair up into a high pony tail and put natural makeup on. I head downstairs, grab an apple and my tan bag. I decide to walk to school, when I get outside there's a a breeze and a shiver goes down my spine.
I arrive at school 10 minutes early and head to my locker. As I'm getting my books out Marlene comes running up to me at full speed.
"Guess what, guess what, guess what!!!" She yells and gets weird looks from people.
"Um... what?" I ask. Her face grows into a wide grin.
"Four asked me out!!!" She says and we start jumping up and down (me trying not to brake my ankle!).
"Omg that's great!" I yell and again we get weird looks.
"I know, he's so perfect. He's hot, smart omg I could go on all day." She says dreamily. I laugh and we head to go meet the gang.
Once we get there Mar stands next to Four and I stand next to Uri. The gang notices Marlene and Four and they all start wiggling their eyebrows.
"Got anything to tell us?" Zeke says, still wiggling his eyebrows.
"Well....." Four starts, "I asked Mar out." He smiles.
"And I said yes!!" Marlene yells, her face turning into a huge grin.
"Congrats!!" Everyone yells and laughs.
"Have I told you that you look so sexy today." Uriah whispers, making me blush hard. I give him a peck on the lips and smile at him.
"I've got to get my stuff from my locker. See you in class." Lynn says then walks away.
"I'm gonna go see what's wrong with her." I tell the gang and they nod.
"I'm coming too." Says Uri.
"If it's okay I'm just gonna talk to her alone. I think it's a girl thing if you know what I mean." Uriah nods and I walk away.
When I'm close enough to see Lynn's locker, she's not there so I go and check the bathrooms. I hear someone sobbing in a cubicle and look under the door to see Lynn.
"Lynn, are you okay?" I ask. She sniffs but doesn't answer.
"Lynn, it's Tris. Please talk to me, what's wrong?" Lynn pushes the cubicle door open and I walk in. Her eyes are red and her face is blotchy, I give her a hug.
"Oh Lynn, please tell me what's wrong." I say.
"I don't want to talk about it, no one will understand." She sniffs.
"Try me."
"I...I....I like Marlene more than as a friend."
Well I was not expecting that.
"Wow, does anyone else know?" She shakes her head.
"How long?" I ask.
"Um a couple of years." Lynn answers.
"This is gonna suck for a while and it's gonna hurt." I say.
"Thanks for the advice." She says sarcastically.
"That wasn't advice, it was a fact." We laugh.
"I don't really have any advice but I fully support you and won't tell anyone. My only advice is to try and move on, I know it's gonna suck but we all love you and I'll be here for you. If you need to talk or anything come to me." I say and hug her again.
"Thank you, for understanding and being here." Lynn sobs a few more times then wipes her tears away. The bell rings and we head to class.

*Time skip to Track Practice*
"Hey babe, I forgot to ask. Is Lynn alright?" Uri asks.
"Oh yeah she's fine. Just hormones." I say and roll my eyes to make it convincing.
He laughs and I join in.
"I'm so excited for cheer practice, we get our cheer uniforms!" I say, smiling.
"And I can't wait to see you in it." He winks and I hit his shoulder.
"Perv!!" I yell and the track team look over.
We start stretching and then run laps. I finish every lap before the others and keep my breathing even.
"Haha I beat you!!" I tease Uri. He pouts and piggy backs me to the football field, I scream and kiss his neck while waiting for the team to come.
Christina and Marlene show up and both wink at Uri and I. When the whole team finally show up Uri goes and sits on the bleaches with the other boys.
"Girls, I'm handing out your cheer uniforms. Please go change in the locker rooms." Tori explains. All the girls cheer and Tori hands us our uniforms.
We head to the locker rooms and change.
"Wow, short enough?" Shauna says and we all laugh. Our uniform consists of a red and black two piece, a crop top that stops right under my chest and says "DAUNTLESS" with diamonds and a skirt ending right under my ass to that has a dauntless flame symbol, plus a black and red bow.
We head back out to the field and the boys whistle, a lot.
"Girls! Looking good, now I need you to wear your uniforms everyone Wednesday, Friday and games." Tori says.
"I bet once we tell the boys, those days will be their favourites." Whispers Christina.
I chuckle.
"Now Tris as you're the captain I would like you to lead the squad in some stretches and then we'll do some tumbling." Tori says and I walk to the front, facing my back to the boys.
I tell everyone to do some leg and back stretches on the ground first, then back stretches standing. Again the boys whistle and I roll my eyes. After stretching, I lead the team in tumbling.
"We're gonna start off with round off back handsprings." I yell and demonstrate.
Then we do front handspring back handspring splits, dive rolls, back walk over back handspring, etc.
Once practice is done the girls and I walk over to the bleaches.
"Well that was the favourite part of my day." Zeke says and Shauna hits him on the back of his head, we all laugh.
"You girls look smoke'n in those uniforms, especially my Trissy." Uriah kisses my cheek.
"I hate that nickname!!" I yell and everyone laughs.
"Well I think you'll be glad to know that we have to wear these uniforms every Wednesday's, Friday's and game days." Christina winks at the boys.
"Yay we get to be pervs!!" Uriah yells and I hit the back of his head. He gives me a confused look and we all laugh again.
"See you tomorrow guys. This girl has to do homework." I say pointing at myself.
"Can I come and help?!" Uri asks and I nod.
"Let's go perv." I said and he smacks my butt.
"Hey!" I yell and the gang laughs.
"Bye guys." I yell and so does Uri.
"Bye!!" They yell.

*Time lapse to when they're home*

Uri and I head up to the 4th floor to study.
"You know I love you right." Uri says.
"Of course," I turn to face him. "And I love you too."
"I love you more." He teases.
"Impossible!" I say, putting my arms around his neck and giving him a quick kiss, pulling back before he deepens it. Uri pouts and I laugh, he joins in after a while.
"I wanna write a song!" I exclaim.
"Then write a song." He says, chuckling.
"But I want you to help me!!" I say like a 5 year old. He laughs and we go to my floor.
"What do you want to write about?" He asks.
"Umm I'm not sure, something happy unlike the rest of my songs." I smile.
"Let's start!" Uri says dramatically.

Uriah
It's so crazy right now!
Most incredibly, it's my girl Bea
It's ya boy, Uri

Tris
You ready?
Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no X4

Uriah
Yea, history in the making,
Part 2, it's so crazy right now

Tris
I look and stare so deep in your eyes,
I touch on you, more and more every time,
When you leave I'm begging you not to go,
Call your name two or three times in a row,
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain,
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame.
'Cuz I know I don't understand ,
Just how your love can do want no one else can.

Chorus
Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now (in love)
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now, (your touch)
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's,
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no X4

Tris
When I talk to my friends so quietly
Who he think he is? Look at what you did to me,
Tennis shoes, don't even need to buy a new dress,
If you ain't there ain't nobody else to impress,
The way that you know what I thought I knew,
It's the beat my heart skips when I'm with you,
But I still don't understand,
Just how your love can do what no one else can.

Chorus!!

I'm looking so crazy in love's,
Got me looking,got me looking so crazy in love's

Uriah (Tris)
Young Hov y'all know when the flow is Lo- co,
Young B and the R-O-C, uh oh, (oh)
OI' G, big homie, the one and only,
Stick bony, but the pocket is fat like Tony, Soprano (oh no)
The ROC handle like Van Axel
I shake phoneys man, you can't get next to,
The genuine article I go I do not sing though
I sling though, if anything I bling yo

Star like Ringo, war like a green berret,
Crazy bring your whole set,
Uri in the range, crazy and deranged,
They can't figure them out like hey is he insane (oh no),
Yes sir I'm cut from a different cloth,
My texture is the best fur, of chinchilla,
(Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no)
I been realer the games over,
(Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no)
Fall back young, ever since the label changed over,
(Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no)
To platinum the games been wrap, One!

Tris
Got me looking, so crazy, my baby,
I'm not myself, lately I'm foolish, I don't do this,
Ive been playing myself, baby I don't care
'Cuz your love's got the best of me,
You got me sprung, and I don't care who see's,
'Cuz baby you got me, you got me, so crazy baby
HEY!

Chorus X2

All rights go to Beyoncé

"I love it!" I say when we're finished.
"And I love you!" Uri says, smiling.
I give him a kiss.

I had to change some of the song to their names! Hope you enjoyed❤️