Chapter 6

We finally get home and I go straight to my floor, not waiting for anyone. By now it's twelve in the morning so I'm really tired and just want to sleep. 

Uri comes up with a plate of food "You need to eat and take this medication." He hands me the plate. It has a banana, Apple, 2 slices of pizza, piece of dauntless cake and water. 

"I don't want anything to eat." I say, he shakes his head. 

"I know Tris, I know that you hardly eat but you need to." I huff and he laughs. I take the medicine first then start eating the fruit.

 "Wanna listen to some music?" Uriah asks me, I just shake my head. 

"No can we just talk?" I ask. 

"Of course." He replies, he's such a good boyfriend. Even though I've only known him for a short period of time, I feel like I've known him forever and can trust him with anything. 

"It's already the morning so do you want to just sleep here?" I question because I really want to be with him and not alone even though Caleb would be here. 

"Of course, I would love to stay!!" He says, getting excited while I just laugh. Once I've finished  the fruit I'm full so I change into my pyjamas which are black booty shorts and a black crop top. 

When I walk out Uriah's eyes become huge and I blush, "Well I definitely like what you wear to bed!" He says, remembering the question from earlier. 

" Thanks." I chuckle, blushing again. We hop into bed and Uri puts his arms around me, making me feel safe. I nuzzle into his chest and fall into a, for once,  dreamless sleep.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I groan and realise Uriah isn't next to me, I get up and walk to my bathroom. There's a note from Uri:

Morning Princess!

I have gone home to get ready for school. I know you're probably wondering how I got up before you and how I didn't wake you up. And I really don't know! Anyways I'll see you at school.

Love, Uriah XX

Aww he's so sweet! I brush my teeth and hair and then decide on an outfit. I'm wearing a Starbucks shirt, washed out denim shorts, light pink converses and for accessorise I have gold hear earrings and sunglasses. 

I put my hair into a braid, grab my phone and charger than head down stairs. I skip breakfast grab my light pink bag to match my outfit and grab the keys to the hot pink mustang.  I'm really loving the colour pink today! 

"See ya Caleb!" I yell. 

"Bye Tris, have a good day and stay safe!" He yells back. 

On the way to school, I sing along to Royals by Lord. I park in the same spot as yesterday, once I hop out I see Uriah straight away.  I run and jump onto his back. 

Everyone laughs and Uri kisses me, "Morning Handsome, I loved your note this morning but you got something wrong!!" I start to tease him. Uri gives me a confused look, I giggle. 

"I'm not a princess, I'm a queen!!" I yell. Everyone starts laughing again, including Uri and I. 

"Well I better remember that for next time!" He says. I kiss him and he flips me so I'm now facing him, we continue kissing till someone fake coughs. I hop down and Christina gasps, "What happened to your wrists?" She says. Shit! i didn't wear long sleeves today, How stupid am I? 

 "Oh nothing." I say nervously. She was about to say something  else but the bell went, thank god! Uri sees my face and whispers, "You're still beautiful!" I smile and we walk to our locker and then home room.