Chapter 26

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS STAR-
I hit my snooze button for the 3rd time and finally decide to get up. My phone buzzes.

Uri- Morning my beautiful QUEEN...💗👑
Me- Morning.... You got it right!!!😘💗
Uri- I can't wait to see you😚😚
Me- Aww you're so sweet!!☺️😀
Uri- I try....
Me- Shit! Look at the time, I have to get ready😑
Uri- Well I better let you go❤️
Me- Bye, can't wait to see you😘💗❤️
Uri- See you soon, my love☺️😚

I hop off my phone and rush to the shower. That's the quickest shower I've ever had!! What to wear? What to wear? The outfit I choose consists of black skinny jeans, a grey sweater with a black heart in the middle, a grey beanie and grey vans. It's cute and warm!! The time on my phone reads 7:58. I rush to school in my purple Lamborghini and get there with enough time to talk with the gang and of course Uri. Before I can start walking I feel arms wrap around my waist and put me over their shoulder.
"Uri put me down!!" I scream. I can tell its Uriah as he smells sweet, like dauntless cake.
He puts me down at my locker and I hit him on the back of his head.
"Ouch woman." He winces.
"Oh Princess Uriah, are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" I say with sarcasm dripping off my tongue.
"Oh you love him." Zeke comments. I turn to see the whole gang there.
"Hey guys." I say and the bell goes. Before we head inside class I give Uri a kiss.

*Time lapse brought to you by Pancycakes all around the world!*

Mr Max keeps going on about books and how they can open another dimension. In English we're supposed to be learning about Mcbeth by Willian Shakespeare but thankfully someone got him distracted so now he's babbling on and on and on. The bell finally goes and Uri and I race off to art together. We're early so we just sit and talk.
"I missed you a lot." I look up at the big brown eyes I fell in love with. The bells goes and students file in and then Tori.
"Hello class!! Today we will be painting someone famous. So everyone stand behind an easel and I'll pick out of a hat who gets what." Tori explains. Uriah and I race to easels next to each other. I have Christina and Marlene on my other side. Uri has Zeke and Will on his other side.
"Zeke you will be painting Jesus." The whole class bursts out laughing.
"Will you will paint the queen." Tori tells Will while everyone is still laughing at Zeke.
"Uriah you're going to paint Ariana Grande." His eyes go wide, he knows how much I love her.
"Tris paint Michael Jackson please." I nod, should be easy for me.
"Christina paint Justin Bieber." Wrong choice in 5..4...3...2... Christina screams at the top of her lungs.
"Shh inside voice." Tori covers her ears.
"Sorry." Chris mumbles
"And finally Marlene you will paint Zoella." We all start painting and Tori sits down, grading papers.
By the time the bell goes Zeke, Will, Marlene and I are all finished. I actually really like mine. We all head to lunch and I get an apple and water.
"Hey guys." I say as I sit down between Uri and Four.
"Hi Tris you really only gonna eat that?" Will asks raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah I'll get full just eating this." I shrug like its nothing. The gang give me a skeptical look even though they know what's happening. We all have our own little conversations and once I'm finished my apple I'm full, just as I expected.
The whole gang sit together in music and talk until Tori comes in.
"Good afternoon class. Today I will be giving you an artist based on your voice type."
I smile, I'm a soprano.
"If you don't know what voice types are, I will explain. For girls there's sopranos, mezzo sopranos and altos. Soprano is the high, mezzo sopranos are mid range and altos are low."
"For boys there's tenor which are the highest, baritone which is mid range and bass which is the lowest." As she finishes explaining Tori picks up a sheet and starts going around the room assigning people their artists.
"Marlene you are a mezzo soprano and your artist is Beyoncé." Tori's now up to the gang.
"Shauna you're a mezzo soprano and will be singing P!NK."
"Christina you're a soprano and will be singing Demi Lovato."
"I'm guessing you already know but you're a soprano and singing Taylor Swift." Ooh I'm so excited, Tay Tay is one of my favourite singers. Her and Ariana Grande are at the top.
"Uriah you are a tenor and will be singing James Arthur."
"Four you are a tenor and will be singing Justin Bieber." I see Four roll his eyes.
"Will you are a tenor and you will sing an Ed Sheeren song."
"And finally Zeke you are a baritone and will be singing John Legend."
She walks back up to the front of the room and I start thinking of Tay Tay songs I could sing.
Tori starts to call up names and Marlene sings Halo by Beyoncé, Shauna sings Today's the day by P!NK, Christina sings Heart-attack by Demi Lovato , Uriah signings Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur, Will sings Photograph by Ed Sheeren, Four sings Boyfriend by Justin Bieber and Zeke sings All of me by John Legend. After what feels like forever it's my turn.

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
And make fun of our exes, uh uh, uh uh
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
To fall in love with strangers, uh uh, uh uh

Yeah,
We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical
Oh yeah,
Tonight's the night we forget about the deadlines
It's time

Uh oh!
I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright
If you keep me next to you
You don't know bout me
But I bet you want
Everything will be alright
If we're still dancing like we're
22, ooh- ooh
22,'ooh- ooh

It seems like one of those nights
This place is too crowded
Too many cool kids uh uh, uh uh (who's Taylor Swift anyway, eww?)
It seems like one of those nights
We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming
Instead of sleeping

Yeah,
We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical
Oh yeah
Tonight's the night we forget about the heartbreaks
It's time

Uh oh (hey!),
I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright
If you keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I bet you want to
Everything will be alright (alright)
If we just keep dancing like we're
22 ooh - ooh
22 ooh - ooh

It feels like one of those nights
We ditch the whole scene
It feels like one of those nights
We won't be sleeping
It feels like one of those nights
You look like bad news
I gotta have you,
I gotta have you

Ooh - ooh
Ooh - ooh, Ye -e- e - e - eah hey
I don't know about you (I don't know about you)
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright
If you keep me next to you
You don't know about me (you don't know about me)
But I bet you want to
Everything will be alright
We just keep dancing like we're
22 ooh - ooh
22 ooh - ooh

It feels like one of those nights
We ditch the whole scene
It feels like one of those nights
We won't be sleeping
It feels like one of those nights
You look like bad news
I gotta have you
I gotta have you.
(All rights go to Taylor Swift)

The whole room applauds, I smile and blush.
"Wow everyone, you surprise me every week." Tori starts talking.
"Before you guys go home I wanna tell you the project."
"I want everyone to make a mashup. It has to be at least two songs and it's due on Friday." The bell goes and we head off to PE.

Hey Pancycakes!!
I would like to say again thanks for all the reads and votes!! I'm going on a holiday overseas so I won't update. That's why I'm updating now and I'll hopefully update when I'm not back! Btw Tris' car, outfit and painting up top of side!
Thank you❤️😚