Chapter 24: Raynor's Real Mom

~Raynor~
  I opened the book "The History of the Magic Domain" to the chapter about the Province of Light.

    "The Province of Light was ruled by the Thunderthorne family ever since the beginning of the Magic Domain. The current rulers of the Province of Light are Casimir Thunderthorne and Rhea Thunderthorne, who both ruled since the year 1974."

  Wait, but the person who claimed to be my mom's name was Rhea. I continued reading.

  "However, in October 1984, a group of bandits, suspected to be from the Province of Darkness, came to the castle one night and kidnapped Queen Rhea. She was never found since then, and it remains unknown if she is still alive. Around a year after, a magic school, the Academy of Magical Arts, was established in the Province of Green, and the principal had the exact same name as the queen, however, she was not of royal blood."

  Hmm, so my mom must have used a fake name this entire time.

  So no one knows if my real mom's still alive? I wonder if dad knows anything. We have to stop the Province of Darkness as soon as we can.

  "Hey Raynor," a voice greeted me by the door. "What'cha reading there?"

  "Oh, Eric, it's you." I said. "The History of the Magic Domain. I was hoping if I could find something about my parents in here."

  "Does the principal have anything relations to your family?" He asked.

  "It says that she wasn't of royal blood, so I don't believe so." I replied.

  "Well, I was just here to tell you Miss Elise cancelled training tomorrow." He said. "The forecast said it might rain in the next two or three days."

"Okay." I said. "We better still be prepared, the Province of Darkness might attack even despite the rain." He nodded and left the room.