Final Chapter: Confession

~Noelina~
A few months later, everything was now completely back to normal. Since we've defeated the Province of Darkness and foiled their plan to rule the Magic Domain, all the other Provinces were safe. Ever since that, boys and girls now had the same fate, and the Academy of Masterminds was destroyed. Everyone returned to their own country, including Emily, Eric, and Raynor. I sure wish I could see them again sometime.

Today was my coronation day, which means that I'd start my duties as being the official princess of the Province of Wind. Many people had already started showing up, and it would start soon. I sat on my bed wearing a long indigo dress, white gloves, my hair in a bun with a hair clip of a flower on it. I was trying to practice my speech before I'd be crowned. I've already memorized it a few days ago, but I'm feeling nervous.

"Miss Noelina, you have some guests." The castle butler said, opening the door. I gasped, smiling widely.

"Emily! Eric! Raynor!" I ran up to them.

"Hi Noelle!" Emily greeted. "I can't believe you're finally gonna be the princess of the Province of Wind!"

"It's been a long day." I said. "I've been practicing my speech over and over again."

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Eric said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Now that you're gonna be the princess, you and Raynor are definitely meant to be together!" Emily squealed.

"Emily!" I yelled. I then whispered into her ear. "Are you sure it's okay? You don't have feelings for Raynor anymore?"

"Nope." She said. "I knew Raynor liked you, and I don't want to be the barrier that keeps you guys separated. So you guys can get together!"

  "Emily!" I yelled. "That's your only reason?!"

"We'd better get back." Raynor said. "Our parents are probably waiting for us."

"Good luck!" Emily said, closing the door. I walked behind the curtains on the stage in the grand ballroom where I met Grandmother making preparations.

"Are you ready, Noelina?" She asked.

"Yes, Grandmother." I replied.

Music began to play behind the curtains on stage. Grandmother walked out.

"We have all gathered here today for the coronation of my granddaughter, Noelina Castilla." She said. I walked onto the stage. Everyone clapped.

"Good evening, everyone." I started. "I have awaited this day for a very long time. Ever since last year, my grandmother has first told me about my new position in our kingdom. At first, I was nervous of becoming a princess, for I knew that would be my mother's job for a very long time. Ever since she had passed, I have learned to become stronger to be a worthy ruler someday. I have had many adventures with my friends in the Academy of Magical Arts in the Province of Green, and even after it was demolished, it taught me to be strong and to depend on myself instead of others all the time. Now that this day has come, even though I'm definitely not perfect, I believe that I am now worthy of becoming your princess."

Everyone clapped after my speech. Finally, the hard part done.

"I now crown Noelina Castilla the princess of the Province of Wind." Grandmother said, placing the tiara on my head. I curtsied and everyone clapped.

After the ceremony, the celebratory ball was held. I couldn't find Emily or Eric in the crowd, they were probably with their families. I found a few of my friends that I've met at other balls I attended with my mom before, and danced with them. I found Raynor sitting in a nearby table.