Special Chapter: Like, Dislike

Helloooo! I know I said I'd take a break from writing but I decided to write this special chapter because just yesterday, The Academy of Magical Arts just reached 10k! Thank you all so very much! I can't believe that I was able to get here in a little bit over a year, and I have to thank all my readers for making this all happen.

  To celebrate, I wrote a special chapter for all of you guys! I'll try to make it as easy to understand as I can, because this chapter will have something to do with Vocaloid. (Vocaloid fans can probably already tell by the title of the chapter) Although I don't think it will be hard for my readers who aren't fans of Vocaloid to understand. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own the Vocaloid franchise or the song mentioned in the chapter! All belongs to the creators!

  Note: This chapter takes place after they had defeated the king and queen of the Province of Darkness and the Academy of Masterminds, but before Noelle's coronation.

  ~Normal~
  Now that peace was restored in the Magic Domain, the four could finally relax. It won't be long before Raynor, Emily and Eric would return to their hometowns, and they had already called their homes saying that they were safe.

  As the rainy season continued, everyone stayed in the castle. Noelle, as usual, was locked in her room dancing.

  Recently, before they had defeated the Academy of Masterminds and the rulers of the Province of Darkness, a voice synthesizer, Vocaloid, has been developed in another country. The trend quickly spread to other countries, as well the Magic Domain, and soon enough, to Noelle. She marveled at the different songs that were sung by the many Vocaloid idols.

  Noelle had triple-checked that all her windows and doors were locked. Don't get her wrong, she loves dancing, however, she is uncomfortable dancing in front of a crowd.

  As expected, she was dancing to one of  the Vocaloid songs. She had already learned numerous Vocaloid dances, but loved learning new ones from time to time.

  ~Noelina~
  I decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink. I stopped the music, wiped the sweat on my forehead and unlocked the door. There, a familiar red-haired boy stumbled as I opened the door.

  "Well, what must you be doing here, Raynor?" I asked.

  "Same for you," He said. "I found the door locked and got suspicious."

  "Well, I'll assure you I wasn't doing anything... important." I said.

  "Well, judging by the locked door and the minor stomping noises heard from outside the room, I would guess that you're dancing." He said. "Am I wrong?"

  "Well, no-"

  "See." He said.

  "Okay fine, you caught me." I said. "But you know how I am, dancing in front of people."

  "You showed me your dance just a few weeks ago." He said.

  "That was only you." I said. "I had learned my lesson after that and locked the door."

~Raynor~
"The door does have a lock for a reason." I said. "Well, what song is it this time?"

"Do Re Mi Fa MIX by Hatsune Miku, the Vocaloid star." (The dance is just too cute so I just had to) She said.

"You're really into Vocaloid these days." I said.

"The way they tune their voices is unique." She said. "It's completely different from a normal singer."

She showed me the dance performance that she was learning off of. As I watched the video, I was completely shocked. I would never expect Noelle to learn or even do this undeniably cute dance.