Chapter 27: Reunited

~Noelle~
  "Raynor!" The woman, Raynor's mom, cried. "I'm so glad to see you."

  "Are you okay?" Raynor asked. "You're not hurt anywhere?"

  "They barely fed me, but I'm fine." She said. "Who's this?"

  "I'm Noelina Castilla." I said. "I went with Raynor to the Academy of Magical Arts."

  "Castilla?" She asked. "As in, the royal family?"

  "Yes." I answered. "My mother died a few months ago, I'm the new princess."

  "Oh, I'm sad to hear." She said.

  "We'd better get out of here." Raynor said. "I still think that Emily and Eric are still holding the guards back though."

  "Teleportation?" I ask.

  "Oh my," Mrs. Thunderthorne said. "Teleportation is awfully difficult."

  "My mother taught me the spell." I said. "I'll get us out of here." I traced the teleportation glyph and sent us out of the tunnel.

  "Emily, Eric, you can stop holding back the guards. Raynor and I teleported out." I said into my earpiece.

  "Okay." They both replied and ran out of the tunnel.

  "Who's this?" Emily asked.

  "This is my mom." Raynor said. "Mom, this is Emily and Eric."

  "Nice to meet you." She said.

  "No time for introductions." Eric said. "We have to get to the King and Queen of the Province of Darkness and stop them before they make their next target."

~~~
Sorry for the extremely short chapter, I didn't really know what to write, I promise the next one's longer.

-Sakura🌸