Author's Note #2

Just recently, The Academy of Magical Arts has reached 1k votes! Thank you all so much! I'm glad you're enjoying this book, feel free to check out the sequel or any of my other books.

To be honest though, whenever I look back and read The Academy of Magical Arts all over again from the beginning, I cringe. My initial plan for this story was to make it mostly about magic, but I ended up making it more about romance instead (why is it even in the fantasy category??). I wanted Raynor and Noelle to develop feelings over the course of the book, but I ended up having Raynor fall in love with her at first sight, and I still cringe at it. I was also initially going to make Eric Raynor's rival and Emily Noelle's, which they technically were, but they didn't really interfere with Noelle and Raynor's relationship. But, my writing has definitely improved!

Also, if you read my message from a few months ago, yes, I am back to writing! I started a new story, "The Moon is Beautiful Tonight, Isn't It?" I'm so glad to be writing again, and I hope you read my other books too! Maybe I'll write another special chapter for The Academy of Magical Arts? I don't know, but maybe you could leave me suggestions for one!

Until next time,
-Sakura🌸