Chapter 3

Dick led us back to the phone booth, and we both go to Gotham. I head out of the zeta tube and start walking along side with Dick, heading to the Wayne Manor. "Is Damian gonna be there?" I ask, forgetting that this isn't the future.

"Who's Damian?" He questions.

"Ooh how bout Jason I bet you were really shocked!" I exclaim.

"What happens to Jason, he's dead and not coming back."

"Oops spoilers!" I exclaim noticing my mistake. "So I'm guessing you have no idea who Stephanie or Cass are?"

"You should probably stop talking about the people we haven't met yet, could really mess up the future." He says as we walk up to the Wayne manor.

"But that's what I'm here for, to change the future." I say as we make it up to the door. Dick rings the door bell and we wait a few moments till, Alfred opens it.

"Master Dick, it's very pleasant to see you. Oh and who is this?"

"Alfred!" I exclaim pulling him into a hug.

"Elise please get of off Alfred." Dick says. I let go and Alfred moves aside to let us both go into the manor.

"I'm Elise Grayson, from the future. I have come to help save the world from Savage and Chaos. Though I don't really know what's gonna happen after, but hopefully it gets better." I say introducing myself to Alfred, as Grandpa Bruce comes in.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"Elise Grayson." I state.

"Dick, I thought you were better than this."

"She's my daughter from the future." He says.

"Now why is she here?" He asks, he wasn't in Batman mode so that was good.

"To help save the future." I say, with a small smile.

"Didn't Bart already do that?" He questions.

"Yes part of it, but Vandal savage and that witch boy take over." I explain.

"And how do we stop them?"

"By getting me a new suit, because there can't be two Robins." I say.

"Fine well get you a new suit. Now lets discuss what we're gonna do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a filler chapter. I promise we'll get to the good stuff soon! Don't give up on me yet.

Stay Traught! ~ tumblrgirl