chapter 30

Months had past, and as much as Elise wouldn't like to admit, she knew she was dying off. She was slowly forgetting simple things, such as her birthday or her favorite color. And Bart knew this too, both of them knew the only way to stop it was to get Dick and Babs away from each other. But it was simple impossible.

"Hey, Bart, I think its time to tell the team what's going on." The team had begun to feel suspicious about her and her memories, finding it weird whenever she would forget their name or what memory she was talking about.

"Yeah, there's not much that we can do anymore."

Bart held Elise in a tight side hug, as he lead them down the hallway to where the others were at. They were simple lounging, Tim on the couch with Stephanie, and some of the others playing videogames.

"We have an announcement." It was quite a surprise to have exactly everyone here.

"You better not be pregnant." Dick says giving glares to Bart, as Barbara snuggles closer to him.

"God no, its something else," Elise says. "I'm dying."

The watch tower was now quiet to the point where you could hear a pin drop. Elise was blinking back tears, something about the entire situation told her to be strong. Bart only held her tighter.

"You're dying?" Zatanna asks, her lips quivering. Tears were streaming down her face as she spoke. "How?"

"Well, when your parents don't fall in love it changes the entire outcome." Elise says, if only things were different. "But its okay, we can make the most of whatever time we have left."

Zatanna's heart stopped, her daughter was being erased from existence. Technically it wasn't her fault, it was more so Dick's. Now Dick on the other hand didn't know what to think. He was in love with the bat girl, right? They were perfect for each other, but on the other hand they wouldn't have his daughter, Elise.

----------------------------------
short again, but look! Two updates! Love you lots

Stay traught - tumblr girl