Chapter 25

Zatanna's pov

I watch as Dick and Babs shamelessly flirt with each other. The whole team cringing at this, oh how the future will change.

"Hey, Zee, you okay?" Artemis asks, placing her hand on my shoulder. I bet she already knows the answer to her question.

"Just peachy," I mumble, "I guess I really do have to move on, they seem so serious,"

"Yeah, you don't need Dick, you need someone who wouldn't shamelessly flirt with another woman in front of their child." Wally says, standing behind Artemis.

I nod, making my way out of the room. Pulling out a spell book, I start searching for ways to bring magic back. If Dick wasn't gonna find a way to get my daughters powers back, then I will.

Nothing. There was nothing to bring back my daughters powers. They would probably still be there if Nightwing and Batgirl weren't rushing everything.

"Hey, Zee," Dick says, coming to the room I was in.

I give him a nod and go back to my work. He just stares at me, like he expects me to say something to him.

Shutting the book I turn to him, "is there anything that you need?"

"Uhhm no?"

"Then can you please stop staring at me?" I ask calmly, "or you know what I was just leaving."

Grabbing my stuff I start heading off, leaving Dick in the room by himself.

"Hey, Zee have you seen Bar or Elise?" Wally asks, "I can't seem to find them anywhere."

"No, but we can go look for them," I say, "I can probably locate them."

"Uh uh, actually nevermind I can ask them this question later." Wally says suspiciously, trying to get away.

"What are you hiding?"

"Oh, we're totally not trying to find a way to take down Vandal Savage and Klarion the witch board."

"What!"

"Wally! You weren't suppose to tell anyone!" Artemis yells at him, pulling on his ear. "Follow us Zee, we'll explain everything."

--------------------------------------------------

AJIFEHODJW I FINALLY UPDATED!! ITS ALMOST BEEN TWO MONTHS AND YES I KNOW THIS WAS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!! ANYWAY I HOPED YOU ENJOYED!!

stay traught ~ tumblr girl