Chapter 11

"Hey! Stop worrying, I'm gonna be fine." I tell Dick, though I'm not comfortable calling him dad yet. "It's either get traught or get dead." I quote him.

"Haha! I so remember that." Artemis cries out.

"Or you could be as chalant as you like." Zatanna says, smirking at him.

"Don't be chalant, you have to feel the aster." Superboy comes in.

"Yep, you're totally not whelmed right now." Wally says. We all burst out giggling, from quoting all the times Dick butchered the English language.

"Okay, I get it, let's move on from the past." Dick says, obviously embarrassed. 

"I don't get it." Barbara says, confused.

"It's more of the original team joke." Wally replies.

"Well, she wasn't apart of the original team." She says, pointing at me.

"Hey, I know, because I grew up with those two raising me." I point at Dick and Zatanna. She just glares at me some more.

"Alright now let's get started. Zatanna will you do the honors?" Dick asks, gesturing to Zatanna.

"Of course. Etacol Vandal ladnav egavas dna Noiralk eht hctiw yob." Zatanna casts.

"Hey I could've done that!" I yell out. "So where are they?" I asks, civilized.

"They're in Gotham?"

"I get to go to Gotham!" I cheer. "Wait, but I've already been to Gotham, couldn't they choose somewhere more exotic?" I pout

"Oh no, that's even better, so know I can keep my eyes on you." Dick says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

quick update! hope you like it!

stay traught ~ tumblr girl