Chapter 7

"So uh, where is Zatanna exactly?" I ask, putting my hands behind my back.

"Doing league stuff. Why?" He questions me.

"Because I need her to help me with the spell."

"I'll call her now."

"Thanks."

30 minutes later

"Okay, Dick what's the emergency? I had to walk out of a meeting just so I can be here. So what's -- Who is that? You didn't get anyone pregnant right? Dick, you idiot." Zatanna says as she looks at me.

"She is my child, she's just from the future."

"And who's the mom?"

"You." He says bluntly.

"What?" Zatanna exclaims.

"Yeah, your my mom and he's my dad." I say with a grin.

"This better not be a prank Dick."

"It's not."

"I just need you here to help me with a spell." I say.

"What's the spell for?"

"For Wally."

"But I already tried all the spells I could. There's nothing that could ever bring him back." 

"Yes there is. I nommus eht koob fo slleps." I say, the book of spells appear.

"Wait we have a book of spells?" I nod my head looking for the right page, which is one dimension hopping. "We are going dimension hopping."

"Dimension hopping?" She questions.

"Yep, that's why we need two of us. Both of us to open the dimension, one of us to stay and keep it opened, and the other goes in a grabs Wally." I explain.

"Wait why couldn't I go get Wally?" Dick questions.

"Because I'm not strong enough to keep it open by myself." I say. "So I need Zatanna to keep it open while I'll go in."

"Can I come with you?"

"Fine." I say. "Now let's get started." I say pretending to be evil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo! I updated! So there will be another chapter later today hopefully

Stay traught ~ tumblr girl