Chapter 21

A team meeting was called after Nightwing had come back. "Batman had decided that this case was too much for the young justice team to handle. Which means we aren't working on the case anymore."

The room was silent, many of the team members had put a scowl on their face. Probably blaming this on Nightwing and batgirl for the recent mission.

"Everyone can be dismissed." Everyone leaves the room and all that is left is Bart and I. And then an idea popped into my head that will probably get me in so much trouble.

"I know that look Elise. Its your thinking face. You've got a plan don't you? A really bad one too." Bart states looking at me.

"Come on, I'll tell you the plan where it's more private. Eat em- and I forgot I can't do magic. To the zeta tubes" I say running to them.

I put in the location and soon we're both there. I wait for Bart to exit and once he comes out I start walking down the street.

"Just know once we do this we're going to be in so much trouble okay?" Bart nods his head yes. "We should continue the mission without them."

"Yep we're going to die at the end of this."

"Oh come on this is a great idea you know it too."

"Fine."

"Though we should tell Wally. Only because we need an adult on our side."

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this."

"It's only cause you love me." I say running away from him.

3rd pov

"In a differet way than you think." Bart mutters.

---------------
Its short I know but school hasn't been on my side lately.

Stay traught ~ Tumblr girl