Chapter 26

Zatanna's pov

"You guys are gonna get killed," I say, "and if you don't then the rest of the justice league will."

"At least have faith in us zee," wally says. "Tsk tsk, I expected better from you, but come on you have to help up. We need to confuse them the best that we can."

"Hm, I'll think about it, but you!" I say, pointing to my daughter. "If you get hurt I swear, I am going to bring you alive again and hurt you myself." Elise eyes turn as wide as a dear in headlights. It was quite funny actually. "But I won't tell the league about it this time."

"Yes! Thank you!" Elise says, hugging me tightly. "I promise I won't get hurt."  

"And don't worry Zee we'll take care of your daughter, there is nothing to worry about. I mean of course if you wanna help and stuff." Wally says, trying to convince me to help. 

"You know, by helping you I could get stuck on probation."

"I know, but it'll be worth it in the end." Artemis adds in. "We'll actually be doing something about this time."

"Fine, but how exactly are we going to lure them in?"

"Well..." And with that Artemis explained how Klarion the witch boy and Vandal Savage were going to be defeated for once. 

Elise's pov

"Bart, what are you doing?" I ask, as we stand outside of Jaime's room at the watch tower. "You know this feels like trespassing."

"Because it is, but I wanted some Chicken Wizzees."

"Bart, the world can end at anytime and you're only worried about food?"

"Basically."

"This is why I love you, but why am I here?" 

"To act like a guard, just tell me when Jaime is coming."

"Fine, fine."

____________________________________________

hello it is I, tumblr girl. so um this was very short. and tbh i have lost interest in writing this book. i've lost all interest in dc and marvel and comics basically. i guess i grew up a bit. but don't worry i am going to finish this book before i leave this account again for a while. i hope yall understand. 

stay traught ~ tumblr girl