Chapter 31

It was hard to be friends with someone you forgot everything about. Elise had no idea who Bart Allen was and why he was trying to convince her that they were friends. Her eyes stared blankly at him, as she tried to recognize his face.

"Come on, El, you can't forget about me." Bart was determined to make her remember. "What about that time-"

"I'm really sorry, but you must have mistaken me for someone else."

"No I haven't. Your name is Elise Grayson and you're my best friend. And as your best friend you are not allowed to forget about me."

"Bart," Jamie says, coming up behind him. "I think we should go take a breather outside." He practically drags him out of the room she was put in for the time being.

"No-"

"Bart, you're going to give the girl a heart attack if you don't stop. She's probably terrified right now, because she can't remember anything. And you yelling at her isn't going to help either."

"I hate it when you're right." Bart sulks.

Tim quickly walks to them, with looks of worries on his face. Making Bart terrified.

"Dude, we need to break up Dick and Barbara." Tim wheezes out.

"I'm in."

"If we don't then everyone else is going to forget about Elise, and then there's going to be no way of bringing her back because none of will remember her."
———————————————————————

Very small update! But I really wanted to write an actual chapter, because it's been nearly a year since I wrote one for you guys! I still haven't seen the new young justice season, but it's a okay. Love you peeps!

Stay traught - tumblr girl 🌼