Chapter 12

DAN POV

"You can sit down." I told Phil trying to break through the awkward barrier I front of me which was very difficult as I am very introverted.

"Ah, oh, yeah, sure!" Phil took a seat in one of the uncomfortable plastic chairs.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a hint of disgust that he is trying to come back into my life after what he did.

"Well, I know you don't have anywhere to live currently and I have a spare room in my apartment, I was wondering if you wanted to live th-"

"No."

"I mean, I'm barely there so it's like you will be living alone."

"No."

"I will pay half of your rent too, I know you probably don't have a job in your current state so if money is a problem we can work it out."

"No."

"Well there is 2 bedrooms, each quite big and with a double bed. A kitchen and dining and living area. Also there's a bathroom, of course. And upstarts there is a study but i don't use it."

"No."

"Please, you can't live in a hotel all your life. Just stay with me until you are back on your feet, okay?"

"Maybe. Give me your number and I will call you if I need it."

"Great, here you go!" Phil handed him a card with a number on it, the card said he is a video editor.

"Okay, well I'm tired so I'm going to sleep but you can sit there for another 5 minutes or go back to your boyfriend." I said the last word full of hatred, I hated Pj. I closed my eyes and focuses on the sound of Phil and he stood up and walked out the door.

I reopened my eyes and pulled my somehow perfectly fine phone and typed in Phil's number so I didn't forget it. I also needed to phone the hotel to see what would happen to my room. But I really needed sleep so I intended to get that first.

I guess it's weird to sleep this much but the medication made me tired. And I wanted to be out of here fast so I needed to become healthier and fix my messed up eating habits. I know the eating is my fault but I hadn't eaten well since I ran away 5 years ago. I missed how it was back then, everything seemed so simple and now I have fucked up everything.

A/N

Hey! Hope you enjoyed this chapter you all seemed to want it! Also I hate to do this but can you guys think about voting in the bromance awards, I don't like forcing you guys to do anything but I'm kinda competitive and it's been intense the last few days. That's all. Thanks! - Ruby 👍🏻