Chapter 28

Phil POV

Christmas passed quickly, I spent time with Dan and Pj and I also saw my parents for a short while which was nice. I was given multiple potted plants by Dan and a framed picture of us by Pj. They were the best gifts I could of asked for!

After Christmas was over and I came out of hibernation and joined civilisation again. On New Years Eve Dan and I went to a Christmas fair and it was amazing (even though it was past Christmas)! There were loads of games to play and Dan won me a plush reindeer, unfortunately I didn't win him anything but I did nearly fall off one of the horses on the carousel. Dan and I have definitely became a lot closer over the past week or two and I'm really glad.

Dan POV

Honestly, I didn't even notice Christmas pass and Phil was out most of the time with Pj. Of course we did spend a reasonably large amount of time together and we are becoming closer but Pj doesn't seem to like me very much, so that is a problem. Phil gave me £20 and he offered to edit some of my videos, which is a great gift as it means I have more time to film videos and a bit more money.

After Christmas Phil and I went to a fair and I gave him the reindeer toy I won after he nearly fell off the carousel. We also went to the ice rink and we spent most of the time on our butts, not our feet. I recorded a bit of us ice skating so I could put it in a video somewhere.

Also I was already thinking about what to get Phil for his birthday but I currently have no ideas, I used them all for his Christmas present.

Pj POV

I tried to keep Phil away from Dan as much as possible over Christmas time because I didn't want their friendship to grow. I know I seem selfish, but I'm just honest; and honesty is always best. Phil and I went out most days, shopping, going to the cinema, hanging out at my house, I even tried to convince him to go on holiday with me but he refused saying that he needs to look after Dan. I think it's bullshit that he needs to see Dan when he hasn't seen him for 5 years and it didn't destroy him. But, of course Phil loves me, I'm his boyfriend.

Luckily I haven't had any more nightmares so I have slept well but I still fear that they will resurface soon,